roots growing super fast , any advice

• Thread starter NBfrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NBfrost

hey I have noticed that the roots on my plants have been growing super fast , i just re-potted 2 plants on sunday and the roots are allready at the drain holes . I filled the pots up half way before putting in the plant . and they are wattered well , ianyone know whey they are growing so fast . i have a 400w mh , and i use flora nova one veg , (one) part nutes .. anyone car to elaberate

F

Fear

Nothing wrong with the roots growing fast sounds like you are doing things right. Do you want them to stop?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Fast roots mean fast plants which can mean you might be smoking a bit sooner then ya thought .

N

Nuglover

Wish I had your problems. LOL Sounds like things are just fine bro.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
thats wat u want wat are u feading your gals

B

BiggerTom

It may be that you are not transplanting into big enough pots.

J

Johnny Blaze

there definatley aint nothing wrong with that !!

How big are the pots now tho m8 ?

L

landspeed

I'm sorry you are having this big of a problem. I'm sure everyone would like to hear your secret.

F

Fear

:)Frost through this thread up to brag!:)

:sunPeace from Cali:sun

N

NBfrost

lol thanks for all the complement all .. im using the gerneral hydroponics , flora nova one part mix , 7 - 4 -10 .i fed them as soon as i seen a little root , slowly uped the dose . I started with oasis cubes with the clones , then i put them in the 2x2 a sunday before this past one , then i re potted in a 8 inch round pot this past sunday , adn the roots are exploding ...im using promix hp as well and a 400w mh

N

NBfrost

lol im not braggin , i just didnt want my roots to get out the drain holes lol ...

F

Fear

That's were my father in law wants us to move. Up with them so they can see the grandkids.

N

NBfrost

man i hear its aawsome there , totally pot frendly . i watched this new broadcast on ABC new , called marijuana incorperated and it was awsome . this whole town is dependant on pot growers on way or another . the mom and pop grocery stores , to the garding supply store . I would give my right green thumb to live there , (good thing i have too ) i was just kiddin about the braging post . I try and be pretty humbol . Im all for the cause and i am one to admit that i can also use help once and awhile aswell.. fear if you can go there id be there yesterday .. check out that documentry

F

Fear

Im looking at some property about an acre about 3 hours away from humboldt. Too cold way up there.

B

boxmunch9

humbolt sucks dude, 3 hr away from it sounds great. A bunch of hippies, robbers, DEA, robbers, hippies, hippies, SUV's, and robbers. people are way to relaxed about growing up there, everyone knows you grow and you know everyone grows. works for some

Latest posts

Top Bottom