roots growing super fast , any advice

• Thread starter NBfrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NBfrost

that what i mean , it would be easy to blend in , if everyone grows its easier to hide then being the only one in your neibourhood .. as for robbers , get a rottie or bull mastif , and a 12 gage pump with double up buck shot , would do the trick . this is how i figure it , and it had always done me well , the feds , ie dea , or canadian goverment are way to busy to bother the average pot grower , u know how much it cost to do an investigation . I have been growing for over 10 years and i have never had a problume , and i have had some huge outdoor hauls , most ever was 40 lbs , and i have never been busted . THey have alot bigger things to worrie about than the harmless pot grower . well thats what its like where i live not sure about humblot , but it wouldnt bother me to live there

F

Fear

Humboldt they don't care. But they are raiding empty grow homes. Also busting people who rent to growers. But if you are carfeul I know some big operations up there. All 1 guy is worried about is getting a buisness to compensate for all the money he makes.

N

NBfrost

if a person was smart enough it can be done . nice to know we think alike on some stuff fear , u would fit rite in here in canada . pretty peacefull here , but just on problume here is the boarder

Latest posts

Top Bottom