roots organic soil...help

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tattoojim

Agree with the 3 above, Mine did the same thing ! Man those cups are going to be packed with roots. Rookie here, also did the same thing. Ever thought about making a High N guano Tea. Ours was 10-5-1 after one good tea they bounced back and blew up !

how about some seabird tea?

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

how about some seabird tea?

I am no pro, but I think most of those are Seabird Guano (11-13-3). Are a little High in P for Veg, but Like I said First timer here so lets the pro's tell you that one !

T

tattoojim

i was wrong about my transplant size. they were 2 and 1/2 quart buckets. planted and a feeding

DSC00175
CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

See Looks they just wanted to Go . Question though,are those clear pots you have. Don't think you want the light to get to the roots at all. You should check out 3 gallon smart pots they will blow your mind and your plants.

T

tattoojim

See Looks they just wanted to Go . Question though,are those clear pots you have. Don't think you want the light to get to the roots at all. You should check out 3 gallon smart pots they will blow your mind and your plants.

your right about my pots, i realy did not want to use those. but they were all i had on hand. i will b moving them into there final pots real soon...i used 100 gallon smart pot out side this year and once again your rite, they were awsome. i was thinking of tryn shallow beds for my final planters(plastic totes)?

Latest posts

Top Bottom