Roots Protruding Through Vent Holes.

• Thread starter CJohnson 78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Need some advice. I’m 36 days into flower. I haven’t fed plants in the last 6 watering been giving them 6.5 ph water. I noticed I had root aphids and have been treating the plants with general hydroponics exile. My issue is are the plants burning up or should I feed them? It looks like nuts burn but could be something else. Any advise would help. Thank you.
Try to take some pics under mh or take a lights off pic with a camera. HPS lighting is the absolute worse light to use to have peeps diagnose issues.......

That said why are you staring the gurls at day 36 in the most nutrient demand phase of their lives? What do RA have to do with that?

CJohnson 78

CJohnson 78

Need some advice. I’m 36 days into flower. I haven’t fed plants in the last 6 watering been giving them 6.5 ph water. I noticed I had root aphids and have been treating the plants with general hydroponics exile. My issue is are the plants burning up or should I feed them? It looks like nuts burn but could be something else. Any advise would help. Thank you.
here are some pics right before light came on.

054CDB60 8E18 44F0 9840 2619DBDBC261
BD0B6DB8 29EF 4FB2 942B AC643965AA18
K

kansabis

I doubt it burn if you haven't fed em in awhile,mostly likely a deficiency or something caused by root aphids or something else would be my guess,no experience with ra though so not really sure if that's the issue.

CJohnson 78

CJohnson 78

I doubt it burn if you haven't fed em in awhile,mostly likely a deficiency or something caused by root aphids or something else would be my guess,no experience with ra though so not really sure if that's the issue.
I really don’t know either. This is only my second grow.

K

kansabis

If you haven't fed em in last 6 waterings I would feed them,that seems like the most likely culprit.

CJohnson 78

CJohnson 78

Meant to say starving, not staring dang. That would make them a pot perv......... :D
I just read that nutes that are out of date which mine are. Can cause burn. Also using the exile to treat aphids i was using a mixture for foliage spray not watering mix so that was to strong. So gonna take run off water to local grow shop and have tested to see where I’m at.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm a pot perv,I stare at my plants an awful lot. Lol
Well since you went 1st,,,,,, ya me too.......... Nothing more beautiful than healthy ladies in full flower!!!! I undress them with my eyes....... lmao

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I just read that nutes that are out of date which mine are. Can cause burn. Also using the exile to treat aphids i was using a mixture for foliage spray not watering mix so that was to strong. So gonna take run off water to local grow shop and have tested to see where I’m at.
That's interesting. I haven't heard that before. I'm not sure that burning can be blamed on out of date goods but heck who knows. They are chemicals and maybe they loose their potency.

Typically burning is a overfert issue or more like foliar feeds with hid lights on. Or pesticides I would be interested in seeing more science to that end.......... Mhhhhhh the nerd in me needs to know. off to the interweb :D

CJohnson 78

CJohnson 78

That's interesting. I haven't heard that before. I'm not sure that burning can be blamed on out of date goods but heck who knows. They are chemicals and maybe they loose their potency.

Typically burning is a overfert issue or more like foliar feeds with hid lights on. Or pesticides I would be interested in seeing more science to that end.......... Mhhhhhh the nerd in me needs to know. off to the interweb :D
I read it in Greg green grow bible

Latest posts

Top Bottom