ROUND 2: Ben Derdundat ,The Under Current & 30,000 watts.... The Evolution Continues

• Thread starter Ben Derdundat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Looking like Early Feb on the new dope lids from what I understand.

B

bluemoonrocks

All I can say is I hope someday I can achieve that. That fatass of a setup, as well as the plants breaking the lids..LOL that sounds awesome! Props Ben on this sick ass grow I'm stoked to see more!!

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Lovely show!
I hear there is a new lid that will support itself with the outside of the bucket and not just the notches on the inside. Does anyone know when these will be available? Look like Ben could benefit.

Looking like Early Feb on the new dope lids from what I understand.

Nice!
Looks like I'll have to give Current Culture a call and get on the waiting list...

All I can say is I hope someday I can achieve that. That fatass of a setup, as well as the plants breaking the lids..LOL that sounds awesome! Props Ben on this sick ass grow I'm stoked to see more!!

Right on bluemoonrocks. Thanks!

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Oh BD.....I'm sure you're already penciled in at the top of the list, those guys love you at CC buddy.

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

UPDATE: Flower Room #2; Vegetative Growth

Here is flower room #2 starting week two of veg. The plants in the system with the Oxy-Gen (system #1) are using more nutrients and water at this point and seem to be more filled out compared to the system with out the Oxy-Gen (system #2).

Day 8

Round Two 170a

Round Two 171

System #2

Round Two 168

System #1 (Oxy-Gen)

Round Two 169a

Day 10

System #2

Round Two 212

System#1 (Oxy-Gen)

Round Two 214

Day 12

Round Two 050

System #2

Round Two 046

Round Two 048

System #1 (Oxy-Gen)

Round Two 042

Round Two 043

Day14

Round Two 082

System #2

Round Two 088

Round Two 090

System #1 (Oxy-Gen)

Round Two 083

Round Two 084

Day 16

Round Two 107

System #2

Round Two 112

Round Two 114

System #1 (Oxy-Gen)

Round Two 108

Round Two 111

Day 18

Round Two 137

System #2

Round Two 145

Round Two 147

System #1 (Oxy-Gen)

Round Two 138

Round Two 142

Day 20

Round Two 165

System #2

Round Two 169

Round Two 170

System #1 (Oxy-Gen)

Round Two 166

Round Two 167

Day 22

Round Two 185

System #2

Round Two 187

Round Two 188

System #1 (Oxy-Gen)

Round Two 186

Round Two 189

Day 24

Round Two 218

System #2

Round Two 221

Round Two 220

System #1 (Oxy-Gen)

Round Two 219

Round Two 222

Day 26

System #2

Round Two 240

Round Two 239

System #1 (Oxy-Gen)

Round Two 238

Round Two 241

Day 28

Round Two 260

System #2

Round Two 263

Round Two 264

System #1 (Oxy-Gen)

Round Two 261

Round Two 262

B

Baddog

Wow Looking like your getting ur money's worth out of the ox gen! Cant wait to see what it dose with the buds!:sign0005: The Plants look alot greener and fuller with it! Off to a fantastic Start on Both!

GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Nice Ben.

Oxy Gen showing some early results. Thank you for the side by side.

Get some!

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Ben,
has there been any problem with your topoff tanks being in the room re: algae growth?

N

NugNation

Hey Ben ever heard of OmniEnviro (omnienviro.com or magnetized water? Me and RollinEndough were at Kushcon yesterday and we ran across these guys, definitely caught our interest more than any other product we saw. The guy who invented it was there and was guaranteeing a 10% increase in yields. Apparently the magnetic field reorganizes the groups of water molecules into the smallest possible cluster (6) and makes the water and nutrients more available to the roots.

You should definitely check it out, I figured in such a high-tech controlled environment like yours you could easily set it up to see a side by side difference like you've done with the oxy-gen. The dude guaranteed 10% increase or our money back, you've pretty much got nothin to lose!

Aligee

Aligee

is this similar to a vortex ... i seen something on youtube interesting the technology is out there ...

B

bluemoonrocks

You just have the cleanest setup man I love it.
Hope everythings going great for you!

M

marky_has_mites

i have these guys calling me about a sonic wave generator they want me to try. they just featured it in ht one unit generates soinc vibes large enough 4 1/4 to 1/2 acre
10 -20 percent increase for 3k?

since 95 seen a lota new stuff come and go but the only sh*t i trust is the products that break the 5 year of constant use mark

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

I was wondering about those tanks as well...are they vortexed?? I kinda assumed they were given their design...that would definitely alleviate algae/stagnation issues lol. Those vortexes are dope.

And the new lids are trippy looking. Theyre kind of dome shaped and much more solid. As far as a release date, I was told it was only a prototype mold that they were going to be testing..Anyway I know a lot of people have run into issues with the lids caving in..even with the heavier model. Idk if its the lids that have a problem..its these MASSIVE A$$ plant(tree) structures haha...

anyway..very innovative grow man...this is what indoor cultivation is all about...innovation and growth.

Top Bottom