Round 2 Progress not Perfection

• Thread starter Socachi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
OK fellow farmers I need your assistance. How can I securely mount a 6" exhaust fan inside my tent. The key word being securely. Currently it moves too much when I touch it.
I sense some big plans just around the corner... :wait How are the upgrades going Socachi? Did you put the inline fan on top of the tent?

stickyicky

stickyicky

What's up Socachi? Things are lookin real good for you. Nice and healthy. Your gonna have a forest. My kind of run.

I was wondering if you could mount your inline fan outside the tent? That is what I did with my cab with-in my grow room. I vent into the room to scrub air prior to exhaust. You probably have additional concerns and have already ruled it out. I use bungies attached from the ceiling to inline fans for cooling lights. It cuts out the annoying vibrations. Looking at your pics it looks like yours are strapped which probably does the same thing.

So, I see I have been absolutley no help to you. lol.

Keep up the work. I say work, cuz I know what your into and it is a job!

Keep em' green

S

Socachi

How it goes friend. Hope all is well. Liking the new set up man.

Things are going along at a slow pace, mostly on my part but aside from that it's all good. Whats up with you bro?

I sense some big plans just around the corner... :wait How are the upgrades going Socachi? Did you put the inline fan on top of the tent?

Sahdy ny man good to see ya. Yes the fan is sitting on top of the tent all the rest is going along at a snails pace. Gonna hold off on insulating the walls till I get some more power put into the room. Don't want to cause suspicions while they're running wire.

What's up Socachi? Things are lookin real good for you. Nice and healthy. Your gonna have a forest. My kind of run.

I was wondering if you could mount your inline fan outside the tent? That is what I did with my cab with-in my grow room. I vent into the room to scrub air prior to exhaust. You probably have additional concerns and have already ruled it out. I use bungies attached from the ceiling to inline fans for cooling lights. It cuts out the annoying vibrations. Looking at your pics it looks like yours are strapped which probably does the same thing.

So, I see I have been absolutley no help to you. lol.

Keep up the work. I say work, cuz I know what your into and it is a job!

Keep em' green

Sticky thanks for stoppin in, yeah been tossing ideas bak and forth on what to do with the fan but for now it sits on top of the tent. Hope it doesn't tear its way through. Used some bungies last time it was mounted, worked really well, but for now I'm not wanting to attach it to the ceiling.

Well I've been delinquent at posting and keeping this up to date. Been busy with other things and working some issues out with the grow room.

The ROG will be harvested today or tomorrow she was ready last week after only 4 weeks of flower. Of course I didn't see that so now shes' around 50%-60% amber. Oh well.

As for the SG. I feds her last Thursday and was gone for a few. Checked on her last night and for some FU reason she was in lockout and taking in nothing. So those nice dense buds she had are for shit now.

Don't know why this happened, I had lowered her dosage to get ready for harvest in a couple weeks. Oh well more hash oil.

As for the rest of the ladies they're doing well, there is some cal mag dif on a few and some PM too. Man that shit is a pain in the ass to get rid of. Gonna pick up some stuff tomorrow (forgot the name) and spray em down 3x's over the next week. After this table finishes I'll clear out the room, get the electrical installed and rebuild.

Since the ROG & SG are being taken out of flower I'll divide the plants over the 2 tables to give them all more space and light.

I'll post pics soon. Ladies are looking big and lots of buds poppin.

S

Socachi

Well I've been delinquent at posting and keeping this up to date. Been busy with other things and working some issues out with the grow room.

The ROG will be harvested today or tomorrow she was ready last week after only 4 weeks of flower. Of course I didn't see that so now shes' around 50%-60% amber. Oh well.

As for the SG. I fed her last Thursday and was gone for a few. Checked on her last night and for some FU reason she was in lockout and taking in nothing. So those nice dense buds she had are for shit now.

Don't know why this happened, I had lowered her dosage to get ready for harvest in a couple weeks. Oh well more hash oil.

As for the rest of the ladies they're doing well, there is some cal mag dif on a few and some PM too. Man that shit is a pain in the ass to get rid of. Gonna pick up some stuff tomorrow (forgot the name) and spray em down 3x's over the next week. After this table finishes I'll clear out the room, get the electrical installed and rebuild.

Since the ROG & SG are being taken out of flower I'll divide the plants over the 2 tables to give them all more space and light.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
So what happened? Progress or Perfection? :wondering

H

HighTolerance

As for the SG. I fed her last Thursday and was gone for a few. Checked on her last night and for some FU reason she was in lockout and taking in nothing. So those nice dense buds she had are for shit now.

4 weeks of flower and tons of amber, that is crazy, lets see some pics.

PM is a bitch, almost impossible to get rid off. For some reason OGs just love PM. The other thing I am doing is just keeping my eye out for strains and phenos that a pm resistant. Shady's Master Bubba or my Grapefruit haze are good examples, could have PM next to them and they won't pick it up so I really like that trait for sure.

S

Socachi

Hey guys well this grow had lots of problems mainly PM on the BK, just couldn't get rid of that shit.
I had stopped posting mostly due to computer problems, ended up getting a new one that had to be returned twice. But I'm back but not growing right now. Will be doing a UC system, fewer plants more weight and hopefully easier to maintain the plants. I think dealing with 4 or 6 plants vs 30 should prove to be easier.

winta

winta

the new system sounds good my dude sorry to hear about the pm :( but youll be back better than ever i believe :)

S

Socachi

Winta my man good to hear from ya. I'm reading as much as I can about UC and different designs before I start again. It's gonna be awhile before I flip the switch. Need to make certain I have all the bases covered.

Top Bottom