Round 2

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Bro you got a new tent 👍👍👍. Looks like you are doing well this run. Flipping soon I take it? Gonna be a packed house in there.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Bro you got a new tent 👍👍👍. Looks like you are doing well this run. Flipping soon I take it? Gonna be a packed house in there.
Yeah I got a new one lol. And yeah I've been telling my self to flip already. I need to go inside the tent and check for light leaks before flipping. Lmao cause well as you know I didn't do that last time. But yeah I hope I get a decent return. I did do some training this go around so be cool to see what the 2 big ones produce with what I've done to them.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

They are looking awesome. Have you figured out what is up with the runt? It's crazy how all are rocking but one is out in left field. I have read that sometimes they just have a wild card like that.
Nah not really lol just letting them do their thing lol. And thanks I am trying to use everything I was thought in the first round so these don't have as many issues as my last grow. I added pics since I really haven't in a lil while.

20200427 170331
20200427 170322
20200427 170314
20200427 170311
20200427 170307
20200427 170300
20200427 170258
20200427 170256
20200427 170254
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nah not really lol just letting them do their thing lol. And thanks I am trying to use everything I was thought in the first round so these don't have as many issues as my last grow. I added pics since I really haven't in a lil while.
Flip the ladies bro... Dam you can sure see an improvement and how much you have learned since last grow.

I think the runt has root issues. Hope your watering it on a different schedule or it will compound it. The lil one one won't need water near as often so watch not to over water it.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Flip the ladies bro... Dam you can sure see an improvement and how much you have learned since last grow.

I think the runt has root issues. Hope your watering it on a different schedule or it will compound it. The lil one one won't need water near as often so watch not to over water it.
I think you may be right on the root issue.she grow alot when I transplanted her. The lil ones get feed different the the big ones. They get feed a day apart. And yes I need to flip ill probably do that today. And thanks i asked you and alot of people a million questions last grow and everyone was very helpful. So least I can do is apply what everyone showed me. So thanks again very much bro.

Caninobis

Caninobis

Plants are looking good dude! Is that little one with the yellow leaves starting to flower? It kind of looks like it is from the picture

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Plants are looking good dude! Is that little one with the yellow leaves starting to flower? It kind of looks like it is from the picture
I dont think so a buddy sent me some seeds he had won. But I see what you mean kinda does look like it. Also the other small one looks like it also. And thanks i can say these are way better then my last grow ha ha ha.

Caninobis

Caninobis

I dont think so a buddy sent me some seeds he had won. But I see what you mean kinda does look like it. Also the other small one looks like it also. And thanks i can say these are way better then my last grow ha ha ha.
Guy that sent you the beans is probably a dick head, huh? A real ass hole i'm sure. 😂

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Guy that sent you the beans is probably a dick head, huh? A real ass hole i'm sure. 😂
Nah he's cool man. He didn't have to send them but he did and I am grateful. The only odd thing was the nudes he sent along with the seeds lmoa.

Caninobis

Caninobis

Nah he's cool man. He didn't have to send them but he did and I am grateful. The only odd thing was the nudes he sent along with the seeds lmoa.
I thought....i mean......I'm sure HE thought you might like the unsolicited dick pics and the purple star fish that, I, fuck i mean, HE sent.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Looking good. Flip flip flip
I know it varies by genetics and strains ie Indica shorter and Sativa more lanky but what is rule of thumb when to flip? I look at his plants and think I would wait another 7-10 days. BUT...I am on my first grow so that should tell you something lol. I know headroom is a factor. You don't want to run out of space.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Those little ones look like they've seen a considerable amount of growth since the last pics. Did you flip?

Also like that idea with the safety pines to tie your branches down instead of poking holes in the bags or jamming stakes in the pots. Looks good bro.
I am doing today. Yeah the lil ones have had some nice growth to them. Thanks i figured that was better then doing damage to the roots.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I know it varies by genetics and strains ie Indica shorter and Sativa more lanky but what is rule of thumb when to flip? I look at his plants and think I would wait another 7-10 days. BUT...I am on my first grow so that should tell you something lol. I know headroom is a factor. You don't want to run out of space.
The smaller ones need more time. But I have one tent and limited space so they all getting flipped at the same time.

Top Bottom