Round 2

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Here lays the auto flower lol. Total was 21 gs. One g was smoked to test it of course. I know imma loose some of that weight as she finishes drying. But she is great smoke. And is fire.
Looks tasty! Fussy bitch turned out awesome. I can't wait to cure my first ever batch! It's fun to watch them transform.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Looks tasty! Fussy bitch turned out awesome. I can't wait to cure my first ever batch! It's fun to watch them transform.
She is has great smell and taste is good. I can't say great because she still has to cure. But boy does it do the job and will only get better. How far out tou think you are bud from chopping?

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

She is has great smell and taste is good. I can't say great because she still has to cure. But boy does it do the job and will only get better. How far out tou think you are bud from chopping?
I am thinking up to two weeks on the Obama Kush and Dracarys and probably a little longer on the Citral Glue. I haven't look at trichomes in a couple days. They really haven't changed much like they have been. Cant wait! HA hope everything works out.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I am thinking up to two weeks on the Obama Kush and Dracarys and probably a little longer on the Citral Glue. I haven't look at trichomes in a couple days. They really haven't changed much like they have been. Cant wait! HA hope everything works out.
I'm sure you'll do great bud.

Top Bottom