Round 2

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Wow man, massive improvements from first grow, to this one. Amazing rolando, keep up the great work. that stalk is awesome.

So... Not to rush things.....
But wheres round 3? :D
Lol jokes, great job.
Thanks bro. And yeah their will be a round 3. But not sure when lol.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Better make it snappy! HA! I am dragging my dick too. I should have cracked some beanz a month ago! I'll be chopping a couple this week. Can't wait! Will be looking out for round 3!
Peace!
Lmao i know right i also wanted to have some seeds going already but didn't. I am going to start the process of buying a house. So imma wait till all that gets worked out. But rounds 3 should be good. I'll grow my first sativa and may try my hand at dwc i have most the stuff already just need to bug @Aquaman to make sure i have what i need.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lmao i know right i also wanted to have some seeds going already but didn't. I am going to start the process of buying a house. So imma wait till all that gets worked out. But rounds 3 should be good. I'll grow my first sativa and may try my hand at dwc i have most the stuff already just need to bug @Aquaman to make sure i have what i need.
Solo avísame cuando estés listo

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Also this happened lmao. The only fan on is at the bottom of the tent at the lowest speed also have the carbon filter fan set up on to help control the temp and humidity

Latest posts

Top Bottom