Round 2

• Thread starter Evil Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm still learning my way bro maybe when stretch slows some. This run will no way be dailed in. And my cloning kit won't be here for another week so I'm worried I won't be able to get any. But these pics are from this Tuesday. You can tell she is a good girl. The other is a more slow grower but beautiful also
IMG 1831
IMG 1838

fatawa

fatawa

I stop on day 13 usualy..as u want 6-8" above net when done..i feed mine veg nutes till wk 2 tho..for me they keep stretching till bout day 17-21..just remeber to let them grow above net also.she does look nice,good job so far brother.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
cant wait to see what she ends up coming in yet. Looks like I'll have a good 15 to 20 tops just on her. And maybe 10 on the other she is real slow and stocky must be the purple urkle in her. I love a good purp though so I'm just as excited and letting her do her own thing.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
I thought that also I'm still at 550 ppm. And freshed up the nutes night before last. No point in pushing to hard just let them ride. Till I learn more.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh no doubt the peeps around here are awesome. @jumpincactus, @EventHorizan, @sixstring they have helped more than once. I've learned a ton since I've been here and learn more everyday. Never thought I would enjoy this as much as I do. Just wished I had more room lmao

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh no doubt the peeps around here are awesome. @jumpincactus, @EventHorizan, @sixstring they have helped more than once. I've learned a ton since I've been here and learn more everyday. Never thought I would enjoy this as much as I do. Just wished I had more room lmao
LOL yup you got that right. Once you get bit by the grow bug sickness you will never have enough room. :) Every time I see a remodel or home improvement show I look at rooms not as living spaces but say, hey Momma wouldn't that make an awesome groom!!! Some days I dont think a field of cannabis would be enough room:smoking::cool:

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Some pics from last night. Girls got legs like a runway model lol. Thinking she has a ways to go. The another is really beefing up up good. That trunk pic is my underdog leaner I think. Can't wait to see how they finish!!! Today is the start of week 2 of flower. Thx for tagging along guys y'all make it fun.
IMG 1848
IMG 1849
IMG 1850

fatawa

fatawa

You gonna clean out the whole underneath?and i hav a box fan that blows half below,half above canopy,i always clean out beneath completly but if u choose not to id def hav a fan blowing how i described.o in of course i stil hav cieling fan and rotating fan on it.look nice n healthy tho brother

Latest posts

Top Bottom