Round 2

• Thread starter Evil Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm planning on keeping it trimmed, I've just been trying not to cut every night maybe only 2 a week. Wasn't sure if it would hurt things to trim night after night.
I'm curious about yield also the way she is shaping up. Was hoping for 4 or 5 oz. u think that goal is possible?

fatawa

fatawa

I having one fan running now will bring on a second soon. One at canopy and other under it
its to prevent mold..idk yur humidity levels but even if your around 40rh u still want it..with scrog its a great preventative action..cuz u want to control temps left to right,yur going horizonal not vertical u kno.

fatawa

fatawa

Even if u choose to continue to pull a few leaves here n there,try in b done with that by late wk 4 or so(least n my opinion)once she actualy has true preflowers id keep stress to minimum.u should see a rapid growth ripping all out at once..least i always do..within 2 days or so what u cut below net will produce foilage above net..

fatawa

fatawa

Once past that late wk 4 like i said plant will b focusd on flowers not new growth..so its on u but now is the time n my opinion. slow picking it past that they wont produce more leaves

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok cool most foliage is gone now below net.
Will trim rest tonight
I vegged them for a month and a week.2 months from seed. I'm mostly around 55 rh here lately, temps stay at 72-73 lights on 66-68 lights off. Plenty of air changes in room plus fan and will add another.

fatawa

fatawa

Sounds good..50rh is good too.40 or less is just wat to shoot for.shud drop if u add another fan

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok a little up date tonight things have been really crazy around here at da monkeys house. Our min schnauzer got popped by a small copper head. I almost stepped on the damn thing. Not sure what's going on he isn't swelling bad just a little but won't walk on his back leg. Just think of our pup please he is 12 and dear to our hearts.
Girls are doing good will change res out tomorrow and stretch is bad ass. Has a fresh skunk smell already. Not sure if my clones will make it or not but I'm trying so fingers crossed lol. Was hoping to see more progress going into start of week 3. Love to hear your thoughts.
IMG 1856
IMG 1857
IMG 1858
IMG 1859
IMG 1860

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Learning quick that putting a net over it doesn't make a scrog lol. Like u said just dropped a net bro but it helps some. I'm waiting on some bud development when does that usually start.

fatawa

fatawa

20170609 215307
Learning quick that putting a net over it doesn't make a scrog lol.
right..but u still hav a nice even canopy..nxt time weave it and try in get a node in each sq...least thats the goal but u kno how that goes.lol..but they get thick as shit wen u do...heres a quick pic of mine now..

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
2 days will start week 4 and she is looking good. Hoping everything points to good signs. Ph still 5 to 5.5 and I increased ppm to 600 and let it drop to 550 before refreshing nutes. Temps are constant 73 lights on 68 lights off. Rh is getting higher than I like I'm hitting 60 now. Overall interested in thoughts.
IMG 1879
IMG 1880
IMG 1881

Love seeing the tricomes zoomed in.

Nugteq

Nugteq

Nice. Its Indica dom. I bet if you lean your branches tilted at 45 degree before they get much older than the top dom colas will get denser and yields may increase.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

First night of 12/12. After 24 hours darkness. Flushed for 2 days and added bloom nutes. 60 ml bloom a&b and micro nutes from cyco. Ppm at 550 now and wanted to go light on feed for now. Can really tell the difference between the two pheno this pick was before some more tucking. I think the stretch will kick my ass. But gotta learn lol.
View attachment 704401 View attachment 704402

Looks really good man how much do you think you will yield of that space and set up? Plan yield

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks really good man how much do you think you will yield of that space and set up? Plan yield

Honestly I have no idea. New everything bro lol. Strain,rig,light,nutes, hell even me. First full run start to finish. No where near dailed in that I know she can be pushed harder. My experience is not to that level so why chance it. No telling what a experienced grower can pull she is a beautiful strain. It's the grower whose lacking the skill. I would be satisfied with 5 zips or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom