Rounders KKSCS1/UltraSonja/Ape Grow

• Thread starter rounders02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Super pics rounders! That Grape Ape looks ridiculous.

R

rounders02

thanks alot Hererisssh ,BP:handshake....... well she smells like dank grapes all most reminds of that smell of Grape kool aid powder before you add the water...nicely purpley smell if ya know what i mean:)

P

punkadc

lookin real nice.. some really frosty ladiez you got..:yes:yes

P

punkadc

...HTG get ya straight...

not yet, still in progress.. they are being very helpful and polite tho, they seem to be good people who stand behind their products. they are replacing the other bulb i bought elsewhere, too, so that is good. i was gonna be bummed if i just flushed a brand new hortilux down the drain:sad0047:

R

rounders02

yeah i feel ya man those hortlux aint cheap..thats cool of them to replace the other bulb also, yeah they got good service.. glad to hear they hook ya up...

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

Wow Rounderz... Just Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnnn! ;) Looking great bro!!!

*subscribed*​

R

rounders02

thanks alot for stoping in and the encourging words:)....

i try gets ome more pic up later of the cough, and white fire, oh ya on a side note just pick me up a pre98 bubba,and got my last 2 DMT beans popped hope i find her again, also popped some SharkkXSD IBL going be sweet...:party0044: guess the summer heat sucksbut the extra light sure does come in handy:)...

D

drpressure600

. . nice work you've been doing the last while rounders, the photo's you got there are among the finest i've ever seen on this site, great work amigo, a pleasure to watch ok . .

R

rounders02

thanks:handshake alot appricate your kind and inspiring words:),but cant take all the credit my plants do most the work i just try to water and give them alot of love:inlove....

:)now for some more eye candy<<<<KKSCS1>>>>

HPIM3280 2
HPIM3281 2
HPIM3282 2
HPIM3283 3
HPIM3284 2
HPIM3285 2
HPIM3286 2
HPIM3289 2
HPIM3290 3
P

Planit Growit

Can i just say those look fantastic Rounders, lots of love in your garden.

R

rounders02

:)thanks PGi try to give them as much love as i can without getting the wife jealous:mmm

what up ripz thanks alot bro! it makes it easy that the girls are not camrea shy:scared0016:..

K

koopa troopa

wazzup whodi? how close are you to chop? i'm thinking about letting the cough go 9 weeks.

R

rounders02

wassup pimpin,i going to give them the chop prolly sun,which will make it about 68-70days.....

R

rounders02

what up farmers! happy thursday to all...well decided to chop everything last week all went 66 days and hung to dry will get some nug shot up shortly,

:party0023:I also made for the my first time ISO Hash from the trimmings,man is this stuff oH so nice:icon_spin: got some pix for ya:happy sorry for the bad pix was tired and took them quick..

HPIM3318 2
HPIM3325 3
HPIM3324 3
R

rounders02

thanks alot guys:happy.it sure does take ya to the moon only a little needed and Blast off "to the Moon Alice":very_first_smiley:lol:rofl... going to make some more later:happy...

Latest posts

Top Bottom