Rounders Ultra Sonja grow

• Thread starter rounders02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rounders02

what up fellow farm people, well i thought with all the great grows and threads on the Blue Sonja, mad me want to pop some sonja's but i thought to myself there is enough great grows already of the Blue Sonja and really none of the Ultra Sonja, so decide with the Ultra Sonja gifted to me by Steele, (thanks again i am sure it wil be great meds.) decided to pop 1 for now because of space, but as soon as i get room might pop another.wish me luck, hope for a female. not to much to show now... any inpute on feed/growth will take a postive info.. will try to update at least once a week...so here what i am working with...
Ultra Sonja(UK CheeseXBlue Sonja)
pro-mix in 16oz cup
veg under 400MH for about 4-8weeks then flower with400HPS
nutes(canna A+B)
pop above ground on 9/17

Rounders ultra sonja grow
S

Steele Savage

Rounder's , killer . Hope you get a female fer yer trouble . Over at tha other site Niplle Crippler finished a grow with some killer results . Waiting to get more feedback , but we have a local 'round my parts that's checkin em fer us as well . Something we can go see and evaluate ourselves . Lookin forward to seeing what they bring yas ....

Thanks fer starting a thread to share yer experience ,
Steele

R

rounders02

sup Steele, i am hoping for a female also...its never trouble to grow out some great genetics....:D i seen some of those pix they look top notch, i am sure iwill get fire out these beans., :muscle
thanks for stoppin in koopa, hope to get the show rollin and show some :flower flowers soon Rounders

R

rounders02

what up folks not much to show right now but thought i would put a quick pix up to show the progress thus far it beleive 20 days from seed. decide to use canna nutes A+B on this grow and since i use coco and it seems to work real well as proven by Zoo's grows,will upate throughout the veg even if it not the most exciting to see but still think impotant.

HPIM1379 2
R

rounders02

here is a qiuck update this plant is very vigorous goig to transplant soon as space clears up prolly end of week then it really should take off... here it is at 34 days fom seed

HPIM1494 2
HPIM1478 2
R

rounders02

transplanted the UltraSonja on last friday that was much neeed and now the Ultrasonja seems happy in the new home

HPIM1568 2
F

fumosigakefanridere

she really needed that transplant bro!she's very happy bout it and sure will give you satisfaction......
keep em comin!and doin great job!
peace

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Looking great Rounders!

I was always interested in the Ultra Sonja, but managed to get some Blue Sonja, so I cant complain :D I think the UK Cheese was a great plant to cross to the Sonja!

Your plant is lookin nice and healthy and should love the bigger pots, also what size are the pots they are in now, and how large to you plan to flower them?

Your yeilds have always impressed me, I never seem to get buds that chunky with my 400 but hopefully this next run with the CoolTube will give me some great results. (as long as I can get these damn cuts to root) If they are anywhere near what you get ill be a very happy farmer :D

I hope ya get a female man! If not, if the male seems worthy, that would be some pollen I would definitely save for later!

Ill be followin this one for sure bro!

:cool

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I love how your pumping out more and more seed grows Rounders .:muscle

R

rounders02

thanks concept for the great vibes means alot:happy,i go them in 3gal and i plan on veg till about12-14'' that way it will still be managable if stretches alot and it will also be big enough o take a cutting or 2. hope i get a female if not thinki might have enough space to pop another.
what up Zoo thanks alot bro, i am starting to dig seeds alot now i just need to get my seed collection going once my fund permits.:rofl then a'collecting i will be..

S

Steele Savage

Yup , hella needed tha transplant , I'm sure it'll really take off now . I'd give it a week er so an' trigger cuz' they do stretch .... I'll get over an' get some pics of tha US tha we're monitoring , fer comparison . If you've got a female , no doubt yer in fer a treat .

Stay safe an' grow HARD ,
Steele

R

rounders02

i sure hope i did Steele if not going to have to pop another. cant wait to see the updates the ones you monitering

R

rounders02

just put in to lower this morning so i will no in a few if i got a female or not either way man,this is one stanky ass smelly plant in veg. this is a easy plant to grow so far not picky at all and side shoots came out without having to top, but i topped anyway because Steeel said its a strecher and wanted to keep it a good hight but some what bushy.here is a couple shot of it.

HPIM1714 2
HPIM1712 2
S

Steele Savage

Rounders , lookin' good friend . Topping is good , yer in a small space , I'd trigger that thang now , they can stretch ... And Cheese loves to be trained so yeah , yer doin' good . I'll git over to git some pics and descriptions of whats goin' on with 'em .

Stay safe an' grow HARD ,
Steele

R

rounders02

what up Steele thanks Bro, yeah i got a good amount of hieght in my flower room but like to keep them at manageable size, it was at 10-11 inches when put in 12/12 just incase triples the size. how much should i expect these to stretch Steele? cool cant wait to see how yours are doing, this one of the stinkiest plant in veg so cant wait to smell it flower if i got a fem. that is:)

R

rounders02

ok peeps looks like the show will go on with this Ultra Sonja, sex showed yesturday.:D real happy on this one as i only pop one because of space. will keep ya posted, and will give update soon and will continue to update throughout flower:flower tll then happy growing folks.

Rounders

C

cornflake

It's not gonna triple in size.

I'd say maybe double. My tallest wasn't too tall (about 5ft was the tallest, with a 4 week veg and 75 day flower)....

59892ultras.jpg

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

lookin good rounders, should double in size. canna nutes and coco woopwoop:muscle

Top Bottom