Rounders Ultra Sonja grow

• Thread starter rounders02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I missed this somehow and it's a perfect slideshow of an awesome plant. Rounders, nice job. You cast the Ultra Sonja in a very nice light. :)

R

rounders02

wow thanks alot ,very kind words my friend,no prob your are just in time for the best part,stick around going to be choping her down in about 8 days,should be sticky fun:party..

S

Steele Savage

Rounders , lovin tha pics . Yeep , tha Ultra Sonja has that fruity funky dank aroma . Love that cherry tone to it . Tha fella that ran some Ultra Sonja locally had some grapefruity nugs , with plenty o dank body odor that you can't keep yer nose out of , lol .

Lookin' crip bru ,
Steele

R

rounders02

thanks bro,i know the feeling i cant help opening the flower room up just to take a couple quick wiff of her a few times..lol

R

rounders02

thought take a few shots of the Ultra Sonja right before chop her down today:harvest:....

the Ultra Sonja at 70 days Harvest Day:party0023:

HPIM2520 2
HPIM2521 3
HPIM2522 2
HPIM2523 2
HPIM2525 2
HPIM2526 2
HPIM2528 2
HPIM2531 2
HPIM2534 2
R

rounders02

:happythanks stone69 steele did an awesome job on these beans,cant wait to get her dry and in my Bong:bong-hits:

S

Steele Savage

No doubt , nice way to start off tha new year . Yer gonna love tha Ultra Sonja , Rounders .... Some having a stanky , body odor , grapefruity , yum yum . No doubt tha girl is heavy on pungency . Enjoy , you did a nice job with her and nice find fer one bean popped !

Steele

R

rounders02

yup yup i am very happy with her she got a nice stank on her cant get enough of smelling her very cherry.... lovin it! and very lucky for one bean popped,goes to show how good of job ya did on these homie..

R

rounders02

thanks stone, this was a geat cross,love it so much got 2 in veg

Top Bottom