Royal gold's basement soil-less mix

• Thread starter FromGROtoFLO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beasters X Haze

The dude who I know that consistently grows the best erb i've smoked rocks that.. just sayin..

F

FromGROtoFLO

I've heard people are getting amazing results with it...
I just ran SOUR DIESEL in it and failed miserably. I think it was do to an extreme lack of CALMAG

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

ya these coco based soiless mixes can really rock but will want some added cal. I use calplex for sat leaners and will add a little epsom for those heavy indicas.

Feedins something like pureblend, biobizz, or canna will kill it.

Look at manna mix by vital earth. very similar

F

FromGROtoFLO

Good call - Im in the middle of my second sour diesel basement mix run and its looking way better....Spraying epson and watering calmag....also regularly flushing

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
really helps to "precharge" coco before you plant if you can

I like to hit the coco with 10ml/gal after I flush it to get the ppms down

then let ot dry out for a few days - works like a charm

F

FromGROtoFLO

Im running the GH 3 part with liquid koolbloom....switching over to cutting edge though hoping their additives are a subsitute for calmag.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Which coco do you use MotherLode?

I was using the grotek (think its a GH product now) bales recently - before that the boibizz in the purple bag

cutting edge has their cal and mag seperate if I remember right - plant amp and plant mag

seems the way to go - plants need cal further into flower then the mag

personally Im going back to rockwool - have a little something in the works with 2 gal smart pots - rockwool mini cubes and some white fire

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

I had a lot of trouble with this mix this run. In the past it worked great for me but now i'm over it. Fungus gnats & root aphids are out of control, and I have tried killed them but nothing seems to work. They are unnaturally tollerant to any product on the north coast. Dry conditions, neem, pyrethrum, and all the other products seem to make them happy. At this point I give up and am switching to pmix.I see all the product at Royal gold just sitting out in the open waiting to host all sorts of bugs. I think they are just trying to keep up with demand and quality has sliped, but thats my opinion. Good luck it does produce good with out the pest.

Top Bottom