RP OG #18 WATERFARM Grow

• Thread starter Noob78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noob78

Noob78

Thanks, she has another week of stretch I guess, so i'll be curious to see the stretch in the coming week, she has grown nice here in the last couple of days.

Noob78

Noob78

Day 25 12/12
IMG 0142
IMG 0143
IMG 0144
IMG 0145

Been underfeeding it lately by accident so upped nutes and will see if the color comes back.

jtrey

jtrey

looking good man I just put a #18 into jars yesterday. pulled a pollen sac off on week 3 of flower but it was on one low branch so i let it finish..... really wanted to taste her. I am glad I did i only pulled one more sac off her on week 8 but got rid of the clones i took... i sampled a small piece i chopped early and the flavor is amazing enjoy dude!

Noob78

Noob78

looking good man I just put a #18 into jars yesterday. pulled a pollen sac off on week 3 of flower but it was on one low branch so i let it finish..... really wanted to taste her. I am glad I did i only pulled one more sac off her on week 8 but got rid of the clones i took... i sampled a small piece i chopped early and the flavor is amazing enjoy dude!
When if ever did they start to fill out for you?

jtrey

jtrey

Actually not for me. after I pulled the first sac off it I did not feed hardly any nutes and started flushing not long after....I kept switching back and forth if i was going to chop or not... so the fact that she went 9 weeks I was kicking myself for not feeding.... but the smoke is fantastic!

Noob78

Noob78

She starting to fill out sum but this will have to be a smaller yield than I expect, So far no sac's will keep around to cross with in the future.

jtrey

jtrey

keep an eye out they were very small and they dropped at the node not on the bud

Top Bottom