RP OG #18 WATERFARM Grow

• Thread starter Noob78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noob78

Noob78

Hello fellow farmers this my first time with a journal on here the strain is Reserva Privada OG #18.
My set up is 400 watt mh/hps with a tent of 36x20x63. I will love any help or suggestions on how this grows. Today will be day 3 from seed
Rp og 18 waterfarm grow
Rp og 18 waterfarm grow 2
Rp og 18 waterfarm grow 3
Rp og 18 waterfarm grow 4

S

slap14

I used to run the waterfarms before going soil (organic). They are great, I changed mine to a recirculating system and liked it even more. Good luck noob

Noob78

Noob78

How
I used to run the waterfarms before going soil (organic). They are great, I changed mine to a recirculating system and liked it even more. Good luck noob
How you change yours to a recirulating system?

S

slap14

Like this but i just did it myself and added a inline pump with a valve to limit the flow. I also added an airstone to each bucket. I also went to 3/4 inch tubing for better flow. This seemed to keep my PH much more stable. Hope to see the rest of your grow.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Noob what's up? did you take down the sour kush yet? if so what do you think of it? i see you're really digging the rp strains. gl on the run.

Noob78

Noob78

Noob what's up? did you take down the sour kush yet? if so what do you think of it? i see you're really digging the rp strains. gl on the run.
I have around a day or so left of hang drying the sour kush, then into jars and then i'll smoke some.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
noob..that #18 was a fav around my house..
med. size plant
uniform colas..did 4th node top, and got 4 3/4 o colas..cleared over a qp on whole plant
hard as rock nuggs
and a pleasure to trim...not a lot of leaf
and she is gone now :( shoulda kept a cut of this one

have fun with this one bro she is a keeper......a buddy ran some rp kandy kush last season and it was some tasty herb also :D
keep up the good work bro :)

Noob78

Noob78

med. size plant
uniform colas..did 4th node top, and got 4 3/4 o colas..cleared over a qp on whole plant
hard as rock nuggs

have fun with this one bro she is a keeper......a buddy ran some rp kandy kush last season and it was some tasty herb also :D
Thanks for coming through and telling me about the 18. and for you here some pics of my kandy kush at day 60 12/12. I had a few issue with it stretching to much but It has done well for me so far

IMG 1945
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Thanks for coming through and telling me about the 18. and for you here some pics of my kandy kush at day 60 12/12. I had a few issue with it stretching to much but It has done well for me so far
hehe issues:rolleyes: ...looks like you fixed m ...nice work on the kandy kush

catdaddy

catdaddy

med. size plant
hard as rock nuggs

hey Jim, thanks for that short report of the 18, was it old or new stock you're referring to? thanks in advance.

Noob78

Noob78

med. size plant
hard as rock nuggs

What was the flower stretch like? say i flower her at 12 inches what will the final size be ballpark? and thanks

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i did mine 10 gallon container and 10 week veg...topped on the fourth node..got four colas..yield quetie pie...at three foot tall....put on about 10inchs of stretch at the most

Latest posts

Top Bottom