Rso For Breast Cancer

• Thread starter Soncek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Soncek

One word Maine.....some of the most compassionate caregivers in the country. Real estate is cheap and I'm guessing in a couple of days it'll be rec legal. I had stage three breast cancer and went through what your facing. Keep your head up sister. Pm me if you have any questions. I can help supply you with the strains you'll need if you want to go the path of growing your own. If not I can point you in the right direction for caregivers legal or not we can get you covered. <3
This website has proven to give me more hope and support than I've gotten from the doctors and my friends. for the first time in weeks I'm not feeling stupid for considering alternative...people do suggest to consider a compromise and do both, but definitely a lot of support, optimism and hope. the hardest part is not knowing what stage I'm in as I got my first mammogram ever only 2 weeks ago and they have nothing to compare it to.

S

Soncek

I have to share this with you. My MRI in october showed the tumor 5 cm in length. This past Wednesday the surgeon took the tumor out, with a healthy cell margin around it measured 2.6 cm. The only thing I did in the meantime was take the oil. I don't see any other explication for it. Thank you again for your kindness months ago with priceless information, I will pay it forward as soon as opportunity arises. Tina

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

I have to share this with you. My MRI in october showed the tumor 5 cm in length. This past Wednesday the surgeon took the tumor out, with a healthy cell margin around it measured 2.6 cm. The only thing I did in the meantime was take the oil. I don't see any other explication for it. Thank you again for your kindness months ago with priceless information, I will pay it forward as soon as opportunity arises. Tina

this post put a big smile on my face
take care of yourself tina

fwiw

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Hello everyone.
I just got diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of weeks ago. I've been convinced in medicinal properties of cannabis for years, but now it became personal.
As you can imagine the doctors, friends and family are pushing for chemo, radiation and surgery, so the pressure is there. I just spoke to my nurse coordinator and she said they don't know what stage it is because, she said, I'm so young, my breast so dense and I have no prior mammogram.
The greatest obstacle to making my own oil is how to obtain the needed Indica strains. I've smoked bud for 20 years now who imagined it would be so difficult to get what I need.... because of the desired THC content. I've had the lump in my breast for 8 weeks now, I'm getting pretty desperate as I don't know how long I've had the cancerous cells. Despite my suggestion not to buy any oil premade due to scammers, hubby went behind my back and bought the 30% CBD oil today online.(https://cbdoilreview.org/product/endoca-raw-hemp-oil-3000mg/)
I know he's only trying to help, but I don't think that's what I need. It was quite expensive (about $400) but I couldn't persuade him otherwise.
Here's some questions, hopefully someone can advise:
1. Am I messing myself up if I start the oil hubby bought that has no THC content? should I wait with it until I can obtain the RSO oil? or can I safely start with this commercial one?
2. I live in Maryland. Cannabis isn't legal here, but there are dispensaries in DC. would it raise a red flag if I suddenly tried to obtain a residency in DC so I become eligible for medical csnnabis? It doesn't seem hard to make the oil, but obtaining the Indica seems so hard. I looked at the seeds and will talk to hubby layer today about growing it ourselves. This man, until recently so much against week because it's illegal, is now willing to drop our life as we know it, pack up our stuff and our kids and move to Colorado, just so I could be better. He believes in the oil more than I do now, but just this summer we had an argument because I came home high.
3. I keep seeing Colorado this Colorado that. Do I need a licence to visit a dispensery there or could I just travel there and purchase the needed strain legally?
4. Does anyone know people who have beaten the cancer with RSO oil and are still alive? Maybe even people who have not done chemo first? Possibly breast cancer survivors?

I feel so alone, everyone trying to be sympathetic but it's not the same. Plus everyone around me is looking at me like i'm crazy for declining chemo and they even play the "you have your kids to think about, don't be selfish with your weed mumbo-jumbo" card.

Thanks everyone in advance, I've read some threads on the topic on this website and they helped some, so I figured I make my own thread and get answers/advice based on my case.
Hello everyone.
I just got diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of weeks ago. I've been convinced in medicinal properties of cannabis for years, but now it became personal.
As you can imagine the doctors, friends and family are pushing for chemo, radiation and surgery, so the pressure is there. I just spoke to my nurse coordinator and she said they don't know what stage it is because, she said, I'm so young, my breast so dense and I have no prior mammogram.
The greatest obstacle to making my own oil is how to obtain the needed Indica strains. I've smoked bud for 20 years now who imagined it would be so difficult to get what I need.... because of the desired THC content. I've had the lump in my breast for 8 weeks now, I'm getting pretty desperate as I don't know how long I've had the cancerous cells. Despite my suggestion not to buy any oil premade due to scammers, hubby went behind my back and bought the 30% CBD oil today online.(https://cbdoilreview.org/product/endoca-raw-hemp-oil-3000mg/)
I know he's only trying to help, but I don't think that's what I need. It was quite expensive (about $400) but I couldn't persuade him otherwise.
1. Am I messing myself up if I start the oil hubby bought that has no THC content? should I wait with it until I can obtain the RSO oil? or can I safely start with this commercial one?
2. I live in Maryland. Cannabis isn't legal here, but there are dispensaries in DC. would it raise a red flag if I suddenly tried to obtain a residency in DC so I become eligible for medical csnnabis? It doesn't seem hard to make the oil, but obtaining the Indica seems so hard. I looked at the seeds and will talk to hubby layer today about growing it ourselves. This man, until recently so much against week because it's illegal, is now willing to drop our life as we know it, pack up our stuff and our kids and move to Colorado, just so I could be better. He believes in the oil more than I do now, but just this summer we had an argument because I came home high.
3. I keep seeing Colorado this Colorado that. Do I need a licence to visit a dispensery there or could I just travel there and purchase the needed strain legally?
4. Does anyone know people who have beaten the cancer with RSO oil and are still alive? Maybe even people who have not done chemo first? Possibly breast cancer survivors?

I feel so alone, everyone trying to be sympathetic but it's not the same. Plus everyone around me is looking at me like i'm crazy for declining chemo and they even play the "you have your kids to think about, don't be selfish with your weed mumbo-jumbo" card.

Thanks everyone in advance, I've read some threads on the topic on this website and they helped some, so I figured I make my own thread and get answers/advice based on my case.

Here's my ,02 cents.

First, it's difficult to really understand what is happening in our bodies and this plant. Alot of it due to the United States. People's physiology varies and so use most is this advice as just baseline info. All the cannabinoids, secondary,minor,phyto cannabinoids and terpenes all work together as a whole medicine to access the full healing potential. Those ratios of thc to cbd to cbd to cbg combined with the correct terpenes to unlock the doors to the cb receptors and sending the cannabinoids to the proper areas in the body needing healing. There's alot of reservation being done, Israel's killing it, and the study I found about terpenes playing active rolls to the healing power of cannabis I found from a study in Brazil.

I also want to mention after working with alot of manufacturers in the legal side of things, like C.A.D cream, Carter and his team developing topicals, and alot more scientists, like Dr, Sicily , eating cannabis is the best technique for medical purposes, but with cancers and tumours that are close to the upper epidermal layer, it's very effective to use also topicals delivering the cannabinoids straight into the cells that are running rampant.

L

lukeman

In most cell there's just a family of interconvertible sphingolipids that specially take care of the lifetime and departure of this cell phone. This profile of facets is popularly known as the "Sphingolipid Rheostat." If endogenous ceramide(a indicating metabolite of all sphingosine-1-phosphate) is elevated, subsequently cell death (apoptosis) is impending. In case ceramide is low, then the cell is more strong at its own energy.

Very basically, if THC links into the CB1 or CB2 cannabinoid receptor web page around the cancer cell, it induces an increase in ceramide synthesis that compels cell departure. A standard healthier cell doesn't develop ceramide at the presence of THC, so isn't influenced from the cannabinoid.
It is known that THC and CBD oil are biomimetic to anandamide, that is, the body can use both interchangeably.

Gavg

Gavg

Hello everyone.

Gavg

Gavg

I started my Mises on CBT oil with great results she had a lump taken from her brain it was all so 3rd time with cancer.
She had renal 2 lumps,along with 4 to 5 bits in brain .a portion of brain was removed leaving 3 to 4 bits in brain and 2 in renal,we were told it will never be cured and they would give her more time with further treatment .this is when I started her on CBT 1000mg 10 m bottle 2 bunny dropper a day about 2 mil one morning one evening. 4 months later she had a scan to start her treatment all of bits in brain were gone and 2 in renal one Had shrunk to almost nothing and other bit shrunk too.we stopped the oil whilst on chemotherapy again and the bits in renal had enlarged after treatment.
I now make my own oil from cannabis don't know if it will work as good as CBT but can't afford the £70 per week for CBT retail but in my opinion CBT is the shi#.

Gavg

Gavg

I started my Mises on CBT oil with great results she had a lump taken from her brain it was all so 3rd time with cancer.
She had renal 2 lumps,along with 4 to 5 bits in brain .a portion of brain was removed leaving 3 to 4 bits in brain and 2 in renal,we were told it will never be cured and they would give her more time with further treatment .this is when I started her on CBT 1000mg 10 m bottle 2 bunny dropper a day about 2 mil one morning one evening. 4 months later she had a scan to start her treatment all of bits in brain were gone and 2 in renal one Had shrunk to almost nothing and other bit shrunk too.we stopped the oil whilst on chemotherapy again and the bits in renal had enlarged after treatment.
I now make my own oil from cannabis don't know if it will work as good as CBT but can't afford the £70 per week for CBT retail but in my opinion CBT is the shi#.

P

purcbd11

As we all now that world is moving towards natural supplements. I have found a vendor offering CBD products. Like CBD Tinctures, CBD Gummies, CBD Soft Gels. They are highly recommended, as they are offering best quality in the market and 100% refund.

Latest posts

Top Bottom