RuMbLe In ThE JuNgLe CoMpEtIoN

• Thread starter Fred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
they look like they are gonna fill in and swell up fat on you!

Illmind

Illmind

oh ya fred i dig how u have them stakes in a circle. i do that a tie string securely around it acting as a ghetto tomato cage works great and helps me get light where needed.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Looking very nice. You will be reaping your rewards soon enough.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
They are looking soooo nice. Beautiful bitches for sure Me Likey

How many weeks in are they?

Thank you. i have no idea how many days. i have to look around for my notes....somewhere i have it....

Go Fred! I need to take cuts off my girl for inside. She's getting huge outside in the Cali sun. Ur hella funny quoting 90's songs! I know that Milli Vanilli song. Ooh ooh I love, Girl u know it's true! Lmao!

Yeah man...totally cheeseballing and it's awesome! To have fun with not listen to... haha

hoooo, what's good fred! looking righteous bruh, what u rockin with smart pot n coco? im about to do a few test with smarts and regs with moms. c if these fuckers are worth the extra doe. i personally like the root mass in smarts and easier big pot transplants but i think regs will do equal. we'll c.

Pro-mix BX. The smarts are nice. I have yet to see them out perforn plastic in yield but I can store them in a little container and I like them just as much as any....

Man those are looking sweet :rock
I wish I could smell those beauties.
They're really impressive!
I'm looking forward to hearing how they smoke.

Happy Harvest Fred :harvest:

Thanks Waayne. I'm glad you came by. I will smoke report these. I've never done a good one so I'm due for a full on break it down report.

they look like they are gonna fill in and swell up fat on you!

i can always count on you to come by. I appreciate that. It's gonna be some good smoke if any of that smell tranfers to taste. It's got that thing that make me smell my fingers over and over. After a little pinch on a coated leaf your finger are right for a while after. Some lemon in the beginning but the dank skunky fuel lingers around for while. :rock

oh ya fred i dig how u have them stakes in a circle. i do that a tie string securely around it acting as a ghetto tomato cage works great and helps me get light where needed.

Thanks Ill. Try some bonsai wire if you see it. it's pretty cheap and stiff enough that you can put a bend in it along the run between poles and it's stiff enough to hold stems wherever you want them. Like a little v the wire.

Looking very nice. You will be reaping your rewards soon enough.

Thank you Tobor. A few weeks will fly by.

fred

HortiLab

HortiLab

Nice "Sour Amnesia" jungle!

Looks very promising Fred! Would also say at least 3 more weeks to go...but then you will be in for a dank reward! :character0053:

Good growing & keep us updated on their progress!

Thanks Greenkeeper. I took some pics today...

HORTILAB RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE UPDATE!!!!!!

Don't forget this was not a planned out training job. I did some last minute bending etc just before the flip. I imagine you could pull some serious weight with these if you train them right from the begining. I just want to try the smoke so bad. I usually don't pick an early sample but I'm not sure i'll make it until the end this time. The end is at least 3 weeks away...

Bitches are smelling right now let me tell ya! WHoot hoo.. :icon_animal26:

Drum roll.......

Ouch! get this one out of the way. Smells very dank and i've got my eye on her for sure!

P1040045.JPG

Gimme sum a dat yumm yumm...

P10400031.JPG

P1040005.JPG

P1040012.JPG

Ice ice baby...

P1040042.JPG

Girl you know it's true....

P1040017.JPG

P1040022.JPG

P1040039.JPG

P1040035.JPG

P1040064.JPG

P1040060.JPG

P1040059.JPG

There will be plenty more close ups at the end........

fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok. As we enter into the last weeks of flowering these have my attention big time. They smell great. Buds are swelling and starting take shape. I may not win this thing but I feel like a winner because I have 4 awesome females to choose from. Hope they get me high. :) I will see soon enough.

fred

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
your a winner in my book bro :anim_19:

but :sign0065:wheres the :sign0005:???

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
ok. You got me. I have a special one for you motherlode. It's the last one.

P1040224.JPG

P1040228.JPG

P1040284.JPG

P1040258.JPG

P1040249.JPG

P1040248.JPG

P1040244.JPG

P1040238.JPG

here's yours Motherlode. Kinda cool because if you look closely you can see the camera focused on my motherlode inspired trellis for my wifi's instead of the... So there you can see it in the background. A trellis full of White fire. I can take some of those if ya like but I'll have to drag up my wifi thread or start a new one.

P1040294.JPG

audius

audius

awsome job there fred shit looks super dank& frosty.have ya tested asny yet& hows the taste? got to be some fire.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ok. You got me. I have a special one for you motherlode. It's the last one.

here's yours Motherlode. Kinda cool because if you look closely you can see the camera focused on my motherlode inspired trellis for my wifi's instead of the... So there you can see it in the background. A trellis full of White fire. I can take some of those if ya like but I'll have to drag up my wifi thread or start a new one.

P1040294.JPG

awesomeness - love that

so are they done yet?

are we there yet?

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Looks beautiful! You pulled it off man, good job! Wish I could sample the phenos with ya! Can't wait till mine get to that stage! I'm a few weeks behind ya!

HortiLab

HortiLab

awsome job there fred shit looks super dank& frosty.have ya tested asny yet& hows the taste? got to be some fire.

Very nice Fred! How did they yield for you? Looking forward to your "Sour Amnesia" smoke report!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Man horti I hate what has happend. I got busted and now am going through the hardest time of my life. The story is longer then any I've ever heard so I'll save it for a depressing rainy day when i need to vent.

Now for the part ya'll care about. I got to test one of the plants two weeks early. They were tiny little bottom buds. I was saving the other three plants for peak of ripeness before I tried them. So all I can tell you is they were very exciting to grow. Smelled top notch and it covered the whole sour lemony dankness funkyness thing we all love. I was floating with a great head high. Nice ride. I can't go on because i can't grow right now. I'm crushed and getting bummed just tyoing this horrible new.

I'll be back. Oh yeah i'll be back. Passion, Love, Peace!

Sorry for the wack arse finish on this one. I was killin it. They reaked so strong and dank smell covered the wet smell completely. When they dragged these down the steps. I had to check my sh*t. I was hurting dude!

I will say that I have so much experience with seeds I can pretty much tell you they are worthy my friends. I will order these when the time is right. Hope they will be available because they rocked.

Remember !! Out of the hundrerds of packs of seeds I've started these left an impression. !!

Take care everyone. I'm still here, just broke and broken in every way.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry 2 hear what happened, Fred! My shit got fucked up by the crazy rain storms hitting Cali. I loved that strain also. Smells so good. I wish she would have got 2 finish up. Hope the smoke is decent but might end up wax instead. Keep ur head up bro! U will be back with a vengeance soon.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Damn Fred, very sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation! Wishing you all the best in these tuff times and if there is anything we can do to help please let us know!

Your love and passion for marijuana came thru in every single post of yours! Really appreciated.

No worries on the finish of your "Sour Amnesia" ladies...I knew you were killin it and am bummed that you were not able to enjoy them as you should! Fuckin pigs!

Stay strong brother!

Man horti I hate what has happend. I got busted and now am going through the hardest time of my life. The story is longer then any I've ever heard so I'll save it for a depressing rainy day when i need to vent.

Now for the part ya'll care about. I got to test one of the plants two weeks early. They were tiny little bottom buds. I was saving the other three plants for peak of ripeness before I tried them. So all I can tell you is they were very exciting to grow. Smelled top notch and it covered the whole sour lemony dankness funkyness thing we all love. I was floating with a great head high. Nice ride. I can't go on because i can't grow right now. I'm crushed and getting bummed just tyoing this horrible new.

I'll be back. Oh yeah i'll be back. Passion, Love, Peace!

Sorry for the wack arse finish on this one. I was killin it. They reaked so strong and dank smell covered the wet smell completely. When they dragged these down the steps. I had to check my sh*t. I was hurting dude!

I will say that I have so much experience with seeds I can pretty much tell you they are worthy my friends. I will order these when the time is right. Hope they will be available because they rocked.

Remember !! Out of the hundrerds of packs of seeds I've started these left an impression. !!

Take care everyone. I'm still here, just broke and broken in every way.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Damn Fred, I just heard the news. So sorry to hear, getting busted is never fun. I hope you and your family are safe and make it through this.

Fred, I thought you were in California, no?

winta

winta

that sux bro im really sorry to hear that....i hate when bad things happen to good people! stay strong bro ill be prayin for u

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammmm brotha really sorry to hear about this keep your head up you got mad skillz you'll be back crankin when the time is right be ez my man talk to ya soon!

Top Bottom