• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hello RIVAL:talking
looking good brother and those are some huge leaves for such a small plant, can you get some shots of the branching in your next up-date?...love the fact that your getting that skunky smell so early on with these!!.
very nice:talking
Thanx for dropping by, Jaws! These girls def smell good in veg. I will make sure I get pics of the branching for u. They r gonna have mad tops in flower. I will be back in a few with them pics!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Well it's time for another update. These Super Sour Skunk r beasting out. I still have them small pots, so they dont get 2 big. The 6 girls and 1 male I kept r doing really well. It's gonna be hard to choose a keeper from these girls. Here's the new pics of the SSS babies. Up first is Pheno #1. Enjoy!

My pics 1048
My pics 1049
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Woah Rival. Diggin the big ol fan leaves on the SSS. Lookin bomb bro! Can't wait to see what's in those genes!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This stud was the shortest plant and had the best branching! Im gonna do some pollen chucking with this dude. I got some cuts in mind for my new x's.

My pics 1085
My pics 1086
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Woah Rival. Diggin the big ol fan leaves on the SSS. Lookin bomb bro! Can't wait to see what's in those genes!
What up, OGP! I really like how fat the leaves r also. These should be some heavy yielders. They r gonna stink up my spot for sure. They r ready to flower after my room clears out. I will be running these with cuts off my White OG v2.0 from Karma Genetics. Come back to see the show!

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:emo
ohh yup another nice one my brother digging the branching for-sure and that STINK you speak of sounds like something i need to track down, i got the CANNA RKS going but they dont have any skunk smell to them..
very nice:emo:bong-hits:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hello RIVAL:emo
ohh yup another nice one my brother digging the branching for-sure and that STINK you speak of sounds like something i need to track down, i got the CANNA RKS going but they dont have any skunk smell to them..
very nice:emo:bong-hits:
I have never grown any Super Skunk crosses so this should be some fire. I wish I had the White Super Skunk and Alien Super Skunk to run with her. I will make some F2's and send some ur way, bro. These girls def smell sour and skunky! U would love these plants. I think there is some on THCBay still. Peep it out, bro!

U

upstateofmind

Great stuff Rival. Im stoked to be trying this soon and will be following the rest of the way. This SSS looks off the charts!!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Very nice RIVAL79! They will reward you well!
Thanx so much for the chance to run this strain! I'm hoping to win the Rumble in the Jungle this round. I just got a new 8 bulb T5 and they r getting super big! Gonna flip them ASAP. So come back soon, Hortilab!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all. I got these girls into 5 gallon Smart Pots filled with Roots 707 soil. THey just went into the flower room last nite so they can start stretching while my other ladies finish up. This girls r gonna beast out. I will take some pics 2nite and post them up.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Amazing Bro

Your getting me fired up to get mine wet, my wife loves the old super skunk or anything skunky. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Your getting me fired up to get mine wet, my wife loves the old super skunk or anything skunky. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal
Hey Mal. How u doing, bro? U gotta get them beans swimming soon. My girls r getting HUGE! I should have a few keepers to choose from out of these 6 ladies. Come back soon, bro!

Top Bottom