Rumors...

• Thread starter The Terps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skuzz99

skuzz99

Thanks seed buyer but I'm actually not the biggest fan of h&g too many bottles I hadn't heard that about gh seems to be crazy to be true. Monsanto gets two thumbs way down from the terps.

Let's see if that gh keeps their same formulas and prices

monsanto owns scotts?

S

Seed Buyer

No monsanto does not own Scotts, but they are in bed/business together.

D

donsogman

Doubt it. As a loyal GH user for 13 years who then tried to look into other options after the buy out, cutting edge wasn't even a blimp on the radar. They just don't have what it takes to compete. And I'm talking business to consumer aspect. Labeling, advertising, website design etc. Their bottles look so cheap, that little leaf that some 5 year old drew. No ones gonna buy that. The human brain is so complex yet straight forward at the same time, people buy what looks appealing to them. That's why extensive amount of money and research goes into labeling.

GH will be in every Walmart/home depot/Lowes etc next to miracle grow and weed be gone. 45 year old mothers will be buying this stuff up now along side 65 year old grandmother's. GH will crush it by getting their product to the people that would have never ever ever stepped foot near a hydro store

Personally, I wish GH didn't sell,but I'm neither dumb nor ignorant to the fact its going to make GH as recognizable as coca cola to every average American.

I used GH 3 part for a couple years aswll ass the additives, i have to say its okay. Botanicare line i found to be a step up. But if you really want he best get advanced nutes. I use the 2 part. No need to buy all the additives advanced reccomends. But big bud, scropian juice are great. I use a number of additives from sm-90 to to cal-mag. Calmag works much better with advanced nutes 2 part than gh micro. only add a little micro if you are using RO water, if not you will find necrosis spots from lack of the micronutrients, mainly being iron.

Clayton83

Clayton83

I heard Elvis Presley is alive and well and living in Miami lol
I heard Slash (Guitarist of Gun's & Roses) committed suicide. That was the biggest rumor of my life. That's not the end of it. I also knew that Bryan Adams were dead while he is still alive.

F

FooDoo

I heard Slash (Guitarist of Gun's & Roses) committed suicide. That was the biggest rumor of my life. That's not the end of it. I also knew that Bryan Adams were dead while he is still alive.

I heard Jason mewes overdosed on herion and then I ended up moving next door to him lol what a surprise that was

Top Bottom