Run off or no run off??

• Thread starter Zooka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zooka

Zooka

Run off or no run off

I’m following this for my watering & I’m using 3 gallon pots . Watered each pot with 750 ml with water but got no run off any input is greatly appreciated

DanC520

DanC520

Runoff. I put the W in DTW. If you’re doing high frequency fertigation (what Aquaman’s post is about), I’d just up your volume and/or frequency. I’d imagine you’re frequency not matching up with his schedule. IIRC, his goal is to maintain 90% saturation.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Runoff. I put the W in DTW. If you’re doing high frequency fertigation (what Aquaman’s post is about), I’d just up your volume and/or frequency. I’d imagine you’re frequency not matching up with his schedule. IIRC, his goal is to maintain 90% saturation.
^^^ this. if you're not getting runoff running the recommended volume, you need to bump up the frequency of fertigations. Ideally you would have your first fertigation happen at about the two hour mark after lights on, first runoff by the third fertigation, then runoff at each successive fertigation until two hours before lights out. If you're not getting runoff during any of your fertigations, you need to bump up the frequency.

For instance, in my current run (not coco) I don't get first runoff until midday. I have eight events happening. Here's my schedule (for generative phase in flower -- first 21 days) and volumes (1 minute = 150ml shot):

Screenshot 2021 11 23 13 00 12

The shot at 12PM is forced runoff if it had not happened yet. It serves the explicit purpose of ensuring runoff occurs each subsequent fertigation event, and further, acts a maintenance flush if runoff was achieved previously. There is runoff during each successive event, though. Similar concept applies in coco.

Zooka

Zooka

^^^ this. if you're not getting runoff running the recommended volume, you need to bump up the frequency of fertigations. Ideally you would have your first fertigation happen at about the two hour mark after lights on, first runoff by the third fertigation, then runoff at each successive fertigation until two hours before lights out. If you're not getting runoff during any of your fertigations, you need to bump up the frequency.

For instance, in my current run (not coco) I don't get first runoff until midday. I have eight events happening. Here's my schedule (for generative phase in flower -- first 21 days) and volumes (1 minute = 150ml shot):

View attachment 1193502

The shot at 12PM is forced runoff if it had not happened yet. It serves the explicit purpose of ensuring runoff occurs each subsequent fertigation event, and further, acts a maintenance flush if runoff was achieved previously. There is runoff during each successive event, though. Similar concept applies in coco.
Thanks alot

Top Bottom