Running 90°F temps

• Thread starter Kl420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Get a no-touch thermometer and take the leafs temp. That's the temp you use instead of the air. I should have added this above. Not quite with it today.

Kl420

Kl420

Hey guys need some advice. So I repotted my plants a few days to go larger pots. During repotting one of the plant's roots got a bit pulled and yesterday I noticed it has some flowering type of tendency!! But I am planning to veg these plants for atleast 2 more weeks before switching to flower lights. Also found a small ball like thing which I thought is a hermaphrodite situation so I removed it. So my question is what should I do now? Is it OK to keep the veg lights going on for that plant also? And can the transplant shock send the plant into hermaphrodite mode? Also if I Continue veg light hour for it, will it become hermaphrodite for sure, for now seems like on edge.
20210902 201531
20210902 202113
20210902 202311

Kl420

Kl420

Hey guys got a question. The plants are generally looking pretty healthy, but a couple of bottom leaves are dying. Is it a nitrogen deficiency or just letting go of old leaves?
20210909 063439
20210909 063502
20210908 162331

Madmax

Madmax

Your good bro..just old leaves ..its good to clean up the bottoms for air circulation and help if hand watering..

Kl420

Kl420

Five weeks now, getting close to the flip.. Thinking whether or not to cut off these tiny branches from the first node, they seem under developed. What do you guys think?
20210911 171551
20210911 171535

Kl420

Kl420

Switched 12/12 today, one plant has been flowering for a week + now. 5 weeks was in veg from seed. The leaves look a bit thin, is it normal?
20210915 074909

20210915 074937
20210915 074945
20210915 074959

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Just a touch thin. What are growing in?
The first pic makes me think mites.

PurpleD

PurpleD

90-100 is probably the limit you can push most plants. I find that as long as you have adequate airflow in your tent, as well as outflow/inflow system you can push temps close to 100. Just make sure you’re using something like silica blast to help your plants. You can still grow dank.

if you want absolute perfection then you need better temperature control.

my 2 cents

PurpleD

PurpleD

Also, thats not mites it’s due to environmental stress. I have not read all posts but you need to throw some more fans in there and supplement with silica and cal-mag. The strain could be naturally sativa leaning. The second pic doesn’t look as bad.

Kl420

Kl420

Also, thats not mites it’s due to environmental stress. I have not read all posts but you need to throw some more fans in there and supplement with silica and cal-mag. The strain could be naturally sativa leaning. The second pic doesn’t look as bad.
Wow thanks mate, I'll get a silica supliment soon and add it, for now been using only compost as top dressing for the soil

Kl420

Kl420

Hello guys, some of the bottom leaves of my plants have turned yellow and have started to fall off at the slightest touch. If been 5days since the flip to flower and its showing signs of preflower. Is this a nitrogen deficiency? Or something else? Have you guys experience this before? I'll post pictures after lights on in 12 hours from now, I noticed these yellowing has increased the rate just before lights out. Please help friends. And I want to be clear only the bottom leaves including some og big fan leaves have been affected, the rest of the plant seems pretty healthy for now. Also how long does it take to recover from a deficiency if I added some nuts tomorrow itself? Thanks in advance..

PurpleD

PurpleD

Wow thanks mate, I'll get a silica supliment soon and add it, for now been using only compost as top dressing for the soil
No prob, just curious are you supple
Hello guys, some of the bottom leaves of my plants have turned yellow and have started to fall off at the slightest touch. If been 5days since the flip to flower and its showing signs of preflower. Is this a nitrogen deficiency? Or something else? Have you guys experience this before? I'll post pictures after lights on in 12 hours from now, I noticed these yellowing has increased the rate just before lights out. Please help friends. And I want to be clear only the bottom leaves including some og big fan leaves have been affected, the rest of the plant seems pretty healthy for now. Also how long does it take to recover from a deficiency if I added some nuts tomorrow itself? Thanks in advance..
It’s a little early for leaves to be falling off. I’ve suspected from the beginning of the post is that there if a nutrient deficiency going on. What do you supplement your veg and bloom with? Have you noticed any bugs or fungus? That’s another likely culprit but I didn’t see that from the pics but thought I’d ask

Kl420

Kl420

No prob, just curious are you supple

It’s a little early for leaves to be falling off. I’ve suspected from the beginning of the post is that there if a nutrient deficiency going on. What do you supplement your veg and bloom with? Have you noticed any bugs or fungus? That’s another likely culprit but I didn’t see that from the pics but thought I’d ask
For now I have been just top dressing the soul with compost and chicken manure as I wanted to do this organically but I think I'll get feeding now. What kind of ratios of mutes do you recommend?
Here are some photos of the yellowed leaves
20210920 060501
20210920 060514
20210920 060522

PurpleD

PurpleD

For now I have been just top dressing the soul with compost and chicken manure as I wanted to do this organically but I think I'll get feeding now. What kind of ratios of mutes do you recommend?
Here are some photos of the yellowed leaves
View attachment 1170707View attachment 1170709View attachment 1170710
Doesn’t actually look all that bad. I would use the calmag and silica, something like botanicare silica blast and calmag at half concentration. Your plants don’t look too bad, just try some nutes to see if that takes care of it.

Kl420

Kl420

Doesn’t actually look all that bad. I would use the calmag and silica, something like botanicare silica blast and calmag at half concentration. Your plants don’t look too bad, just try some nutes to see if that takes care of it.
That's great to hear, was just worried about the few yellowed leaves, added some compost tea today, ill see how it affects for the next couple of days and add some of those nutes. Thanks mate will keep this updated soon. Just to be clear its maybe normal to drop off the first massive fan leaves at the bottom?

Kl420

Kl420

Hey brother just got a sea weed extract fertiliser. What do you think about this. Its organic but the ratios of the nutes haven't been mentioned.
20210922 105737

Kl420

Kl420

Urgent help needed, today after few of light the tops of the plants have wilted. They are pretty weak almost lifeless. Yesterday added a bit of nutes and water, can it be a nute problem, or not enough water? Looks critical. Also today gave one hour of "bloom mode" and light instead of the usual bloom and veg mode. These are the changes I've made past 24 hours. Definitely something wrong. Any ideas? A couple of pretty healthy leaves have fallen.
20210924 102208

20210924 100207
20210924 100204

Latest posts

Top Bottom