Running tea long term vs. Sterile

• Thread starter Juzam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

Seamaiden was talking about the foam being fractionation, as opposed to a true sign of bacterial growth. I do not know much at all about this myself.

I have read that we should look for the big bubbles. Like they get all huge and then pop. I do not know what mechanism would promote this. I was wondering if there were an oil of some sort that might cause a serious difference in surface tension of the water that would promote the large bubbles. Hard to say if it is a form of oils, or bacterial growth, or both, orwhat.

I know this is pretty vague, but maybe there is something helpful to someone in these speculations.

Seamaiden talks about using microscopes and slide plates to get a real idea of populations of bennies, I think I will eventually go in that direction.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
go for it. Aquashields not bad. It's made from chicken shit if I remember right. It also has bennies I believe, but I think that anything in aquashield as far as bennies go is probably in the packs. I don't know for certain obviously, because it's not on their label. I wasn't saying specifically not to use aquashield, I was just putting forward a more simple recipe that's all.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Seamaiden was talking about the foam being fractionation, as opposed to a true sign of bacterial growth. I do not know much at all about this myself.

I have read that we should look for the big bubbles. Like they get all huge and then pop. I do not know what mechanism would promote this. I was wondering if there were an oil of some sort that might cause a serious difference in surface tension of the water that would promote the large bubbles. Hard to say if it is a form of oils, or bacterial growth, or both, orwhat.

I know this is pretty vague, but maybe there is something helpful to someone in these speculations.

Seamaiden talks about using microscopes and slide plates to get a real idea of populations of bennies, I think I will eventually go in that direction.

Even when my tea has no foam or bubbles, when I scope it there is mad life. Also, I talked to a microbiologist and he said that simply stirring the solution a couple times a day is enough to get the bennies out of stasis and in multiply mode. I still use an airstone though.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
go for it. Aquashields not bad. It's made from chicken shit if I remember right. It also has bennies I believe, but I think that anything in aquashield as far as bennies go is probably in the packs. I don't know for certain obviously, because it's not on their label. I wasn't saying specifically not to use aquashield, I was just putting forward a more simple recipe that's all.
i was just wondering bro..i havent ordered any of your packs yet. tryn to burn up the bennies i already have on hand..

Latest posts

Top Bottom