russet mites

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SunGrown

SunGrown

Still very interesting to me, I also have none of that damage, to me the leaf in your hand, that looks more like grasshopper damage.

But whateva, glad you are kicking ass still!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Still very interesting to me, I also have none of that damage, to me the leaf in your hand, that looks more like grasshopper damage.

But whateva, glad you are kicking ass still!
It very well could have been a grasshopper..I had a few not many
I also had a shitload of those little leafhoppers..but they all went away when I started spraying water everyday :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Honestly that plant looks a lot better being affected by bugs than some of the plants I see pics of that probably have no bugs...I bet some folks that don't have bugs hate guys that do when their bug infested plants still look better than theirs!

If you can make sense of that sentence!
:woot:

That plant was hit the hardest and looked the worst :D

Thanks Bud :)

SunGrown

SunGrown

I 100% had/have them way worse than you then if she was your worst bro!
But I seem to only have them on 2-5 plants, which is not bad at all. None of the dep/flowering plants are affected and most of the big ass plants I care most about do not seem to be affected...o_O

I am good with that though!

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I'm getting these wierd holes up in my plant lately? Wierd shit :eek:. Just a pic to show them. They are little holes that go right through the leaf

Last edited:
SunGrown

SunGrown

View attachment 430112 I'm getting these wierd holes up in my plant lately? Wierd shit :eek:. Just a pic to show them. They are little holes that go right through the leaf
I would give you three of my messed up plants for one of yours!

That looks like chewing damage from something, and in my experience if it likes to chew leaves, it usually doesnt like to chew flowers too...is that one inside or out?

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
It's inside! And I just applied my second spinosad dose 2 days ago. So hopefully that got em.

I know sun :(. I feel so bad
For
You guys, I really really hope you at least salvage something and can get back on track. Sorry to show something so easily taken care of lol

SunGrown

SunGrown

It's inside! And I just applied my second spinosad dose 2 days ago. So hopefully that got em.

I know sun :(. I feel so bad
For
You guys, I really really hope you at least salvage something and can get back on track. Sorry to show something so easily taken care of lol
its all good bongo!
You are a "friend" in my book, show me all your healthy bitches!

I will be fine, a lot of people have things way worse than I do, and not just where gardening is concerned.

I feel like I have been very blessed in my life and only wish others to be as well!

SunGrown

SunGrown

Hey @SunGrown :)
It came quick and still cold :) with 2 cold packs
View attachment 430116
That is THE SHIT bro! In more than one way, I am stoked for you.

A small bit of info, after spraying, the next morning a few leaves may look really strange, maybe some "burn" spots, but I think that is just from over applying, if there is such a thing. I actually had a bunch of leaves, on the inside of the plant especially, go necrotic, but I seriously doused the insides VERY hard.

I will be recommending that company to many many people now. Their communication and supply speed is top notch, exactly what other companies should strive to achieve as well!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Great Attitude Brother!

I was pruning the shit outa my plants this year.
and I wonder if that was stressing em
But, it sure does make it easier to spray them real good;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That is THE SHIT bro! In more than one way, I am stoked for you.

A small bit of info, after spraying, the next morning a few leaves may look really strange, maybe some "burn" spots, but I think that is just from over applying, if there is such a thing. I actually had a bunch of leaves, on the inside of the plant especially, go necrotic, but I seriously doused the insides VERY hard.

I will be recommending that company to many many people now. Their communication and supply speed is top notch, exactly what other companies should strive to achieve as well!
thanks man :)
Yeah, Evergreen Growers supply is bomb!

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
As thanks sun :)! We all here for each other :). This is a great thread I've said it since the beginning because of all the horror story of russets. Consider yourself a pioneer into the unknown :). Ken homie too

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What kind of emulsifying agent do you recommend?

Edit to add; I have been using SM90..and Might just buy the coriander oil.
would that work?
Those are not emulsifiers. ;) For the quick, but maybe not so cheap (you have to use a lot, but it's easily found at health food shops), vegetable glycerin should work ok. Otherwise, polyglyceryl oleate and lauric acid, which may have to be ordered online.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Sea..But I dont want to buy anything else! :arghh:

The SM90 doesn't work as a spreader?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I know, but I spent some time messing with this stuff and you don't want to waste what you've bought already, either. Whatever you do, don't toss soaps in there or you may very well watch it all flocculate.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I know, but I spent some time messing with this stuff and you don't want to waste what you've bought already, either. Whatever you do, don't toss soaps in there or you may very well watch it all flocculate.
did you really think I knew what "flocculate" meant?
I googled it and still dont know :p

Ive been useing a couple teaspoons of sm90 and a drop of plain dawn dish soap in each 5 gal bucket ive sprayed..azamax and forbid

so far so good..But I wish I knew what the fuck i was doing..
I learned this morning I should have been PHing the water down:banghead:
i didnt:depressed:

But like i said, so far so good...and I might just spray forbid one more time in few days and then put the respirator away and switch to the Nuke em and lavender and peppermint oils

Top Bottom