S1 / R1 Kush Micro Grow

• Thread starter stellar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stellar

stellar

thanks for the feedback @MIKEZILLA! that's good to hear, how tall do your plants get in the 1 gallon? i've flowered in 3 gallon buckets but never this small, i expect to do some root pruning on the biggest plants before i flip the lights. all these plants were topped once, will be taking cuts from them as well. i rooted the tops also. some of the plants didn't respond well to transplanting (they are the smallest ones in the pics) and looked like they weren't going to make it, so i cut the tops off just in case i could save them. had one plant die on me, #3, but i managed to save it by taking a cut before it had wilted completely.

these are getting planted in soil or coco today.

the rescued #3 top

#9, RuffClone, main stem cut at both ends (accidently damaged the crown tip so cut it off, rooted nonetheless)

another cutting..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

thanks for the feedback @MIKEZILLA! that's good to hear, how tall do your plants get in the 1 gallon? i've flowered in 3 gallon buckets but never this small, i expect to do some root pruning on the biggest plants before i flip the lights. all these plants were topped once, will be taking cuts from them as well. i rooted the tops also. some of the plants didn't respond well to transplanting (they are the smallest ones in the pics) and looked like they weren't going to make it, so i cut the tops off just in case i could save them. had one plant die on me, #3, but i managed to save it by taking a cut before it had wilted completely.

these are getting planted in soil or coco today.

the rescued #3 top
View attachment 609922

#9, RuffClone, main stem cut at both ends (accidently damaged the crown tip so cut it off, rooted nonetheless)
View attachment 609923

another cutting..
View attachment 609925
I have gotten some as tall as 2' most about 18"'s...i pretty much do the same with the tops...nice roots...

markesparza1

markesparza1

On a couple of those pics you had a couple leaves where half of a finger is turning a light green did you have problems with that or figure out what that was cause I'm have the same problem on a couple cuttings a have in veg

stellar

stellar

yeah i got it on two of my plants, i don't know the cause of it though. never had it happen before. it's called "variegation" i think, but not sure if it's a problem! looks kinda cool.

On a couple of those pics you had a couple leaves where half of a finger is turning a light green did you have problems with that or figure out what that was cause I'm have the same problem on a couple cuttings a have in veg

IMG 0388

ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

I wouldn't worry too much about it, the plants look great. Think of it like a mole on the cheek of a super hot chick. If it really bothers you then cut it off and see if it shows up somewhere else, or if you leave it and it spreads to other parts of the plant then take action. If you are sticking to a formula that you trust, follow it.
K.I.S.S.E.S.

markesparza1

markesparza1

I wouldn't worry too much about it, the plants look great. Think of it like a mole on the cheek of a super hot chick. If it really bothers you then cut it off and see if it shows up somewhere else, or if you leave it and it spreads to other parts of the plant then take action. If you are sticking to a formula that you trust, follow it.
K.I.S.S.E.S.
Yeah Forsure I'm just asking cause I have a plant close to harvest and I started with a couple leaves and really wasn't a problem in veg but the middle of flower it really spread and I'm pretty sure I lost yeild because of it

ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

Yeah Forsure I'm just asking cause I have a plant close to harvest and I started with a couple leaves and really wasn't a problem in veg but the middle of flower it really spread and I'm pretty sure I lost yeild because of it
Well if it's a known prob and you expect it to spread try posting a pic in the infirmary. Wish I could help but don't know much about deficiencies ( just lucky I guess, knock on wood) if you can get @Seamaiden 's attention I bet she could help. Best of luck

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

yeah i got it on two of my plants, i don't know the cause of it though. never had it happen before. it's called "variegation" i think, but not sure if it's a problem! looks kinda cool.

View attachment 610410
My guess is a ph issue but looks like it was a able to correct itself...What medium are you growing in?

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Yeah, I used to get that weird lighter color on a part of a leaf , sometime with a blue dream cut I ran for a bit. It never amounted to anything,just a weird leaf once in a while, like the others have said , just watch it to make sure it doesn't develop into something bad.

stellar

stellar

day 5 of 12/12. most plants showing tiny pistils, no male parts yet..

the tent today, most leaves were trimmed off but plants are filling out. will trim again in about 2 weeks
IMG 0588
IMG 0581
IMG 0579
IMG 0577

Top Bottom