• Tagged users None
stellar

stellar

IMG 0468
IMG 0455
IMG 0463

Trucker

Trucker

thanks man, loving your grow! amazed at how quick your plants respond and adapt, can't wait to see them bud up..
It has all been a learning curve for me since its my first grow. They have really impressed me with how quickly they recover and continue growing.
They should be going into flower in 2 weeks or less :)

stellar

stellar

It has all been a learning curve for me since its my first grow. They have really impressed me with how quickly they recover and continue growing.
They should be going into flower in 2 weeks or less :)

sweet, exciting times ahead :) the first grow can be a magical experience and it sure looks like you're doing great so far!

str8smokn

str8smokn

The second pic down, what is that on the underside of your stem?

#9 has some very nice node stacking,.
Shit I hope she doesn't Herm on you!
Looking clean.
STR8

stellar

stellar

The second pic down, what is that on the underside of your stem?
#9 has some very nice node stacking,.
Shit I hope she doesn't Herm on you!
Looking clean.
STR8

IMG 0500

that's a piece of petiole from a fan leaf that got cut, it's just a weird angle, makes it look like a bug or something. i usually leave a small piece of the petiole to shrivel up on the stem when i cut fan leaves, then just break them clean off from the stem once they're dried out.

thanx! i hope she stays fem all the way, love the growth!

stellar

stellar

week 2 of flowering, buds are starting to form! will switch to flowering nutes at next feeding, also adding another 120×5W led as soon as it's delivered. no male pre/flowers, the calyxes from where the pistils shoot out sometimes stress me out though but once i see that white hair i'm good. these shots are lit with my 200w cfl and taken with an iphone so the colors are sometimes a little off, but in natural light the plants have a really nice green color. i'm sold on passive hydroponics and will grow like this from now on i think, only in 3 gallon buckets instead of 3/4 gallon. i think 4 plants in that 4x4 will be good.

some photos from yesterday

#9 in the corner

the gang

#2, the leaf variegation has almost disappeared

stellar

stellar

some photos from right after watering just now, leaves are drooping a bit. have switched to flowering nutes and added some 35% hydrogen peroxide (h2o2) to the mix as well, around 5ml/gl. pics taken in natural light, straight off the phone, easy to see how the colors differ from the 200w cfl used to light all other shots.
IMG 1473
IMG 1467
IMG 1465
IMG 1464
IMG 1450
IMG 1446
IMG 1440
IMG 1438
IMG 1436
IMG 1433
IMG 1428

stellar

stellar

week 3 of flowering (23 days 12/12).
plants had their final defoliating session a few days ago, pretty agressive for me as i usually don't trim the leaves at all. it was too crowded in the tent though, and apart from the better light coverage i figured that removing some leaves will make it a little easier to look for any signs of hermaphroditism. none so far though! the stretch is pretty much done it seems and they are focused on producing buds. hopefully the other led light will arrive this week. i took some photos today, so far i'm liking plants #2 and #9 the best. photos are taken in daylight through windows or lit using the built in flash on the iphone.

IMG 2071
IMG 2118
IMG 2124
IMG 2134
K6
K2
K1
K5
K4
K7
IMG 2228
IMG 2229
IMG 2105

IMG 2117
K3
Last edited:
stellar

stellar

the leaf variegation on #2 is more or less gone, there are some traces of it left but mostly the fluorescent green color split leaves have turned an evenly dark green.
J1
IMG 2164
IMG 2189
IMG 2190
IMG 2195
IMG 2221
IMG 2222
IMG 2224

Top Bottom