S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Rezdog's SSSDH S1 End of Week 9

DSCN3934.JPG
DSCN3935.JPG
DSCN3936.JPG
DSCN3937.JPG
DSCN3940.JPG

The plant you see in the right side of that last pic is a pheno of Deadhead I found that is OG dom and tastes like doublemint spearmint gum. I will start shooting her when she gets some little budlets forming.

Thats my weekly update.....Whatchayall think? Is it easier to look at the pics when they are seperated?

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
A+ Great Work! You have a ton of strains going and you are keeping them all looking very nice! I am stuck looking at that plushberry #5 mostly! Thanks for sharing so many pics!

-Meeks

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

A+ Great Work! You have a ton of strains going and you are keeping them all looking very nice! I am stuck looking at that plushberry #5 mostly! Thanks for sharing so many pics!

-Meeks

Meeks wassup. Thanks for stoppin by and thank you for the kind words bro. I am doing my best to go through all of these strains and do them all justice. I hope to narrow it down to just a few but we both know that it takes time to get through phenos.

noodles

noodles

Some killer pics in here bud. I'm testing maxibloom on a few plants in flower right, what are your thoughts on straight maxi throughout flower?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I didn't relize u weren't from Cali.. I keep 4getting I'm talking 2 people from everywhere.. I don't think GoD can ship over there yet but some day he will.. I think I read he's starting 2 ship 2 only a few states rite now.. Bit soon u can get ur hands on some A1 nutes but GoD can't answer the questions about his nute line better then me u should shoot him a pm..
I'm really liking them big ass buds great work & yea it's better when u separate the pics

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Some killer pics in here bud. I'm testing maxibloom on a few plants in flower right, what are your thoughts on straight maxi throughout flower?

I ran maxi in flower for a while to try and save money and I saw the results peeps on icmag were getting with it. I could have been doing something wrong but I couldnt get good results with it. Those guys over there also say that if you run maxi with tap water then you dont need cal mag. This is false for my situation. I have to use 5 ml of cal mag during veg otherwise I start having issues. Dont let me change your mind about anything. Different strokes for different folks.

With the $ I save running maxibloom for veg I am happy but im not willing to sacrifice the quality that I lost with maxi in flower. I love the results that I get with conni. I used to run AN's 3 part grow,micro,bloom for veg and flower. I got good results with it but, conni and my schedule that I posted in this thread stomps all over everything else that I have tried.

Thanks for stopping by noodles and good luck with your testing.

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

I didn't relize u weren't from Cali.. I keep 4getting I'm talking 2 people from everywhere.. I don't think GoD can ship over there yet but some day he will.. I think I read he's starting 2 ship 2 only a few states rite now.. Bit soon u can get ur hands on some A1 nutes but GoD can't answer the questions about his nute line better then me u should shoot him a pm..
I'm really liking them big ass buds great work & yea it's better when u separate the pics

I wish I lived in cali. I was there last winter for a couple months working. We worked in LA but stayed in garden grove. The weather there is so beautiful litterally its PERFECT. Im jealous its cold as shit here right now and we just got a couple inches of snow.

I will shoot GoD a pm and see whats up.

Thanks for the kind words. I checked out your wifi log. That angels kush is off the hook. Looks like it has some bubba in it?

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

I took pics last weekend but never got around to doin a update. First up is Underdawg x Fire Alien #1 @ week 5

DSCN4196.JPG
DSCN4188.JPG
DSCN4187.JPG

I didnt do a very good job training this one she was way to tall. I probably should have tossed her and put something else in but I really want to get my keepers picked out. I will run this cut one more time to see if I want to keep her. She really swelled up in the last week. I will get some current shots of her asap.
DSCN4226.JPG

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pics, SINISTER! that White S1 is mega frosty. I can't wait to see my shit looking like that. I'm on about Day 38. It should be soon. Keep up the great job, bro!

Krasi

Krasi

Looks very pure, great trichome population on the leafs aswell

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Nice pics, SINISTER! that White S1 is mega frosty. I can't wait to see my shit looking like that. I'm on about Day 38. It should be soon. Keep up the great job, bro!
Thank you for the compliments. I have seen some of your threads around and im lookin forward to seeing you White S1 blow up. I only popped 4 of them. One was a runt but all 3 of the other ones are fire. I just cant bring myself to toss any of them.

good grow those are beasts
Thanks bro. Just doin my thang. patients and persistence pays off for sure.

Looks very pure, great trichome population on the leafs aswell
Gracias. These are unbelievable in person. The name of the strain says it all lol.

Krasi

Krasi

Nice strains, i love te white s1 and the Underdawg x Fire Alien :inlove

Top Bottom