S1N1ST3R's quest for some fat stinky greasy females to get down with

• Thread starter S1N1ST3R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

I have been poppin seeds like a madman the last few months. Im not very good at giving a lot of details or typing out what I want to say but hopefully I can make up for that with lots of pics.

Veg.
Maxibloom
cal mag
protekt
zone

Bloom
AN conni
cal mag
protekt
zone
big bud (week 2-4)
Kushie kush (week 5-6)
HH/moab (week 7-8) Strain dependent
RO & molasses (week 9)

Everything is in smart pots filled with canna coco. Flowering under 1K hortilux bulbs. Im overdue for new bulbs and looking to try something different. Any suggestions?

On to the pics

Picture 013
Picture 017
Picture 035
Picture 051
Picture 063
Picture 094
S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Pics in the first post:
1,2, & 6 Cannonball Express
3 Plushberry
4 The white #4
5 The white #5

Gear that im workin with
The white s1
Cannonball express
Plushberry
Aliendawg f3 (kid twist)
white bubba x fire alien
Underdawg x fire alien
SSSDH s1
I think I got em all. Getting ready to crack some more that I got from a good friend of mine.

I will put up some more specific pics in a little while.

dankworth

dankworth

I have been using digilux lamps for some time, since august of '10. I prefer them.
More weight than a hortilux. And plantlightinghydroponics has them at 60 a pop, a little less if you buy a case of 6. And their metal halides are pretty rad too, 120k lumens and 5400k color temp.

Edit: Hey I used to use Conni a while back. I read in lots of places that the Sensi A+B gives same or close npk values and same results in the end. It may be something to look into, that connoisseur is expensive stuff, takes away from the equipment fund.
Farkin' beautiful plants.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Very nice Sin, what strains are we looking at in these pretty pictures?! Will this be developing into a grow log?

-Meeks

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

I have been using digilux lamps for some time, since august of '10. I prefer them.
More weight than a hortilux. And plantlightinghydroponics has them at 60 a pop, a little less if you buy a case of 6. And their metal halides are pretty rad too, 120k lumens and 5400k color temp.

Edit: Hey I used to use Conni a while back. I read in lots of places that the Sensi A+B gives same or close npk values and same results in the end. It may be something to look into, that connoisseur is expensive stuff, takes away from the equipment fund.
Farkin' beautiful plants.

I am running mag ballasts and if im not mistaken the digilux are for digital ballasts. I will look into the sensi. Thanks.

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Very nice Sin, what strains are we looking at in these pretty pictures?! Will this be developing into a grow log?

-Meeks

I edited the 2nd post with pic labels. I will be starting some new genetics soon and logging them. I checked out your wifi log and it looks stellar. I wish I wouldn't have because it makes me think about how big of a dumb ass I am for not grabbing a pack of wifi when I had the chance. Thanks for stopping in.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking great bro those are some bad ass strains you are running...that cannonball express looks awesome same with all the others!

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Looking great bro those are some bad ass strains you are running...that cannonball express looks awesome same with all the others!

Thanks for stopping in bro. Your grows are amazing. Im working on getting some more pics up.

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Cannonball Express #2
Picture_1193.jpg
Picture_0984.jpg
Picture_0222.jpg
Picture_0201.jpg
Picture_0187.jpg
Picture_0148.jpg
Picture_0178.jpg
Picture_01311.jpg
Picture_01210.jpg
Picture_01017.jpg

The White #4
Picture_0632.jpg
Picture_0613.jpg
Picture_0334.jpg
Picture_0305.jpg
Picture_0284.jpg

The White #2

Picture_0502.jpg
Picture_0523.jpg
Picture_0592.jpg

Plushberry #5
Picture_0393.jpg
Picture_0384.jpg
Picture_0371.jpg
Picture_0344.jpg

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Look at this guy rolling out the dankness.....playing with fire kid. All is looking good man. Your white is looking awesome as is all your stuff. Good work ~smf~

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Look at this guy rolling out the dankness.....playing with fire kid. All is looking good man. Your white is looking awesome as is all your stuff. Good work ~smf~

Thanks bro. I will be poppin your shit this week. Hope I can do it justice.

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

I popped 5 Lemon Larry OG F2's and 5 Grape stompers. I knew that I wanted to pop some larry's but I only have so many slots open. So I closed my eyes and reached in the bag and grape stomper is what I pulled out. I will pop some more when I get more room. Here is what I have to choose from.

By: SkunkMasterFlex
Lemon Larry OG F2
Grape Stomper
White Grape Stomper
Purple Urkle x white
Socal master x white
Ghost OG
Bubba x HP13

You can see why I couldnt choose only 2.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Killer lookin grow ur doing great with all those strains i use connie A&B also but this is the 1st time I'm giving it a try & so far it's good stuff but like unsaid it's very expensive.. If ur trying 2 save a buck without skimping on quality u should try GoD's A1 nutes he has a A&B bloom 4 way cheaper then Connie.. I'm gunna give it a try myself as soon as I run out of Connie..I'm using GoDs additives & I'm having great results..

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Killer lookin grow ur doing great with all those strains i use connie A&B also but this is the 1st time I'm giving it a try & so far it's good stuff but like unsaid it's very expensive.. If ur trying 2 save a buck without skimping on quality u should try GoD's A1 nutes he has a A&B bloom 4 way cheaper then Connie.. I'm gunna give it a try myself as soon as I run out of Connie..I'm using GoDs additives & I'm having great results..

Thanks for stopin in makingoo. I agree 100% conni is expensive but I have tried a few kinds of nutes including running maxibloom all the way through but I love the results that im getting. I checked out GoD's A1 nutes and would love to try them out. Do you know where I can order them from? Im in MI.

Top Bottom