Safe Grow Stores?

• Thread starter Minkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minkus

Minkus

I have a bunch to say and ask bout Mass.
1st
bout this thread,,, not knocking you guys....Some Colo folks will walk and sell sacks at a Starbuchs parking lot across the the street from a police station, not smart even in Colo. But a little more than 10 yrs ago the Fed cops, DEA , loved grow store surveillance and putting the heat on grow store owners,,,, watch 'Moonshiners' those cats go all over town buying sugar and corn... think like a cop... I need a big bust... go thru grow store pics and receipts,,, purchase one- this guy bought 20 bales of Pro Mix and two-this guys purchased 10 thousand KiloWatts of lites -let go look at his house. I dont know what Mass is like, i have never been back east,,, but I can tell it Way different than Colo... What I find odd is how different some one is from New Jersey , NY, Mass and you look at a map and there not that far apart but the people from those area are not the same , even the the dialect vary. Many Coloradan's sterotype of all easteners is like the South Park Cartoon when the Jersey people invaded Colo,,, lol, I found the Mass folks laid back for Easterners...
2nd
Ideal 420 Soil
Anyone from Mass or anywhere for that matter heard of this company...? What ya think of em ?
WTF - those guys are cool, I THINK! , but I'd never run a company like that, never ! I could have taken that company to the next level but as it is,,,, well I not on this farmer site to be talking to much shit,,, and If Ideal Soil is blowing it up back east ill eat my words but I could go on for a long time bout some Cannabis soil companies back east..... Now dont get me wrong,, I grow Giant Pumpkins and some of those Mass and outdoor gardens back there Break records, and are badd ass but if I was going to build a Cannabis soil company would I want to be out of Mass or Humbolt? think bout it... If you buy a car built in Detroit and the Congo which car would you think would be a better car... what perception of soil would you have from Detroit vs Congo? Ideal 420 Soil has a chemist/botanist and some materials in Oregon,,, a soil mix that (I cant say much on that), and mixing and packaging in Mass. Whats wrong with that picture?

I'm working with a friend using Ideal 420 now and so far he's gotten through Week 4 of Veg with a beautiful plant, no issues with deficiencies or anything. It's being promoted by a lot of guys from Mass NORML and such, but I'd say not to go out there buying a ton of it yet. As for where it's sourced, I'm sure lots of people were used to their cars coming out of Detroit when the Japanese started to invade the automotive industry. Good growers are everywhere, and the East has its share. That being said, I think there are definitely going to be differences in both attitudes and style of grow, particularly since out here Outdoors is a tricky thing.

Do any "grow stores" in Mass sell products that advertise cannabis growing?
I havent seen any in Colo yet that are putting cannabis soil on the shelves yet. There are probably some I dont know of that might be putting cannabis soil on the shelves.

I haven't seen any cannabis soil or anything on shelves yet, but definitely have seen Mass grow stores advertising classes that teach you to grow Medical Marijuana, as well as literature on Marijuana Cooking and the Rosenthal/Cervantes grow guides. Just like attitudes about nearly everything are different in each state, the ways in which cannabis is treated is going to be different as well. That being said, I'm pretty sure all of us can agree that we love cannabis :happy:

mrgemstone1

mrgemstone1

So I went to try a hydro store in Sutton, and as I was leaving I saw one of the employees standing there, looking at my car, and writing something down. It seemed like he was writing down my plate number, is this some sort of routine for grow shops, or is this shop just extra sketchy?

Obviously I'm going to need to find a new store now, so I was also just wondering if any of my MA peoples knew of any solid grow stores, maybe closer to Boston? I'd rather not order things from online and would like to avoid any more sketchy grow stores.
The boston gardener.google the locatation
62, member: 59244"]So I went to try a hydro store in Sutton, and as I was leaving I saw one of the employees standing there, looking at my car, and writing something down. It seemed like he was writing down my plate number, is this some sort of routine for grow shops, or is this shop just extra sketchy?

Obviously I'm going to need to find a new store now, so I was also just wondering if any of my MA peoples knew of any solid grow stores, maybe closer to Boston? I'd rather not order things from online and would like to avoid any more sketchy grow stores.[/quote]
The boston gardener..google

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Do any "grow stores" in Mass sell products that advertise cannabis growing?
I havent seen any in Colo yet that are putting cannabis soil on the shelves yet. There are probably some I dont know of that might be putting cannabis soil on the shelves.
Batch 64 is about as close as it comes without having the word 'cannabis' on their bag...

mrgemstone1

mrgemstone1

The boston gardener is located on washington st in roxbury....its a good store

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Are you really going to trust internet advice on where to shop?!?! Be smart. Cover your ass at all times. Pick up supplies in a car NOT registered to your grow address. Drive around the block once or twice to see if you're followed by real people (not much you can do about electronic surveillance.
DON'T use ANYTHING but CASH to pay for your stuff.
DO NOT register with the shop as a "frequent shopper" for a better discount, if they need anything other than an alias. My account is under a fake name at every place I shop.

d420dool

d420dool

Fyi solar seed in chepatchet ri is not safe at all anymore, someone connected to ownership got raided and now everyrime my boy goes by theres some sketchy car out front and just general wierd sjit, if ur goal is to be discreet DO NOT GO to solar seed, dont get me wrong they r great people that run it, but freedom is always first priority

JAGsGenetics

JAGsGenetics

theres a really nice hydro store just over the MA/NH boarder called Green Harvest Hydroponics. Its my go to place plus its a family owned and the guys there are super professional and well educated on products and dont try to up sell you the "Biggest most expensive items" that you dont need. If your looking for TGA Subsoil they are the only ones that carry it in New England. Its a 40 min drive from the bean but its TAX FREE!!! there my go to place for all my needs for the garden. I highly recommend them to anyone. I've been to HTG, Greenlife, and Evergreen but these guys at GHH are the real deal. They do have a website (id link it but i dunno if thats against forum violations.) Best of luck man.

JAG

Tnelz

Tnelz

theres a really nice hydro store just over the MA/NH boarder called Green Harvest Hydroponics. Its my go to place plus its a family owned and the guys there are super professional and well educated on products and dont try to up sell you the "Biggest most expensive items" that you dont need. If your looking for TGA Subsoil they are the only ones that carry it in New England. Its a 40 min drive from the bean but its TAX FREE!!! there my go to place for all my needs for the garden. I highly recommend them to anyone. I've been to HTG, Greenlife, and Evergreen but these guys at GHH are the real deal. They do have a website (id link it but i dunno if thats against forum violations.) Best of luck man.

JAG
Solid info brother. Going to have to day trip it up there!

JAGsGenetics

JAGsGenetics

If you do go into Green Harvest tell them Jeff sent you and they will hook you up with extras. Joe (owner) is a really cool dude and loves to talk about tuna fishing. Supa Pissah Khed (hahaha)

JAG

B

BestAround

liquid sun.. but don't go talking about cannabis or any buds.. its FLOWERS.. and TOMATOS. or he can get into trouble.. there nice people and they don't go trying to get into your business.. they don't care and they do not take lisence plates down for sure.. that's super sketchy.

fuck worms way.. me and my buddy go there to grab fuckin soil.. and we were followed home by a car full of Hispanics.. we noticed them early on.. so drove to a house that didn't have a grow.. pulled in the drive way.. and they drove away.. then we took off.. that same night.. that house got held at gunpoint.. with dude saying wheres the weed.. it was in the fucking news.. in springfield MASS

TOBY KEEF

TOBY KEEF

Found a new place called Aquarius Hydroponics in West Springfield. Super nice people. They opened about 5 mos ago. I bought a Hortiline clip on fan for 21 bucks. Chatted with the guy for a bit, anything they don't stock they can get pretty quick. Maybe you could try them out.

Best Around - Throw a Desert Eagle in the trunk. Let it chirp when necessary.

masshole61

masshole61

I don't know how many of you have tried their products, but coast of Maine soil and soil amendments are sold at most nurseries and IMO ( which isn't saying much) is a phenomenal product produced in our area and is comparable to any of the soil you would find at a grow shop. I've used their quoddy blend as a base for an amended soil mix and am going to try adding their bumper crop as well. Check them out at www.coastofmaine.com .

kds710

kds710

liquid sun.. but don't go talking about cannabis or any buds.. its FLOWERS.. and TOMATOS. or he can get into trouble.. there nice people and they don't go trying to get into your business.. they don't care and they do not take lisence plates down for sure.. that's super sketchy.

fuck worms way.. me and my buddy go there to grab fuckin soil.. and we were followed home by a car full of Hispanics.. we noticed them early on.. so drove to a house that didn't have a grow.. pulled in the drive way.. and they drove away.. then we took off.. that same night.. that house got held at gunpoint.. with dude saying wheres the weed.. it was in the fucking news.. in springfield MASS
Found a new place called Aquarius Hydroponics in West Springfield. Super nice people. They opened about 5 mos ago. I bought a Hortiline clip on fan for 21 bucks. Chatted with the guy for a bit, anything they don't stock they can get pretty quick. Maybe you could try them out.

Best Around - Throw a Desert Eagle in the trunk. Let it chirp when necessary.

Liquid Sun in Holyoke and Aquarius in West Springfield are good stores with good knowledgeable people who mind their own business. The owner of Liquid Sun opened a shop out in Pembroke for a bit but it went under due to lack of business. Also, the owner has this no competition clause or something on Canna nutrients so Liquid Sun is the only place around that sells Canna, which is why the owner badmouths House&Garden. I just go there to get my Canna coco. I get my House and Garden nutrients and pretty much everything else at Aquarius on Memorial Ave in W. Spfld, this place is a little different than Liquid Sun because it's setup in an actual store outlet whereas LS is a garage/mini warehouse. Aquarius sells everything from growlights and nutrients to butane and extraction tubes. And I feel comfortable at both while always taking basic precaution

kds710

kds710

Liquid Sun, considering the location and neighborhood what Best Around said is definitely a realistic possibility too.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The employees would never be writing down your plates to give to the cops, now if they were trying to jack u that's a different story.
What the cops do is(this happen to a friend in Missouri) they write down your plate numbers while sitting in the parking lot,then they find out where you live or where the car is registered to, after that they check your utility bill and if it seems a bit high they will get a search warrant for the property.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
This pract doesn't happen in med states anymore but for the states that are not med"I like these states:D just have to be careful" look out. Shady ass crooked cops

B

BestAround

we got followed from worms way.. NOT LIQUID SUN..

LIQUID SUN is amazing.. the dudes are mad chill.. they actually give a FUCK..

but these guys are legit.. very cool.. down to earth.. and they are LOCAL. not some BS.. the owners are FROM HERE .. and LIVE HERE... so.. ill support the guys who have been doing it SINCE IT WAS ILLEGAL.. not the DUDES WHO JUST HOPPED ON THE BANDWAGON!!!! fuck all other GROW STORES LIQUID SUN IS MY SPOT.. great prices.. cool dudes.. and they been doing this since it was fucking super illegal

we also had dudes try and take our license plate number at that place in west springfield.. 2 younger Hispanic males.. watching everything we did.. lol. stupid fucks ..

Calixylon

Calixylon

Honestly sounds like your paranoid to me as well, I'd ask yourself these questions.

Is your grow illegal?
Is your grow a commercial facility producing quantity?
Have you felt anyone else following you?

If your producing a lot, and doing it illegal I probly would be paranoid as shit to, but if it's a smaller grow thTs legal I'd stop tripping. If a hydro store was actively narcing out to Feds they wouldn't last more than a couple moths before someone figured it out. I'd just use a friends car and buy in cash, but ordering thousands or grow supplies online is probly just as sketch if not more since your most likely using a credit card or account that can be linked to you

as for rippers that are following growers home that's Sks th and why I'm getting my concealed carry permit, blazzam to any motherfucker threatNing me and my dog

Latest posts

Top Bottom