Safe Grow Stores?

• Thread starter Minkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So I went to try a hydro store in Sutton, and as I was leaving I saw one of the employees standing there, looking at my car, and writing something down. It seemed like he was writing down my plate number, is this some sort of routine for grow shops, or is this shop just extra sketchy?

Obviously I'm going to need to find a new store now, so I was also just wondering if any of my MA peoples knew of any solid grow stores, maybe closer to Boston? I'd rather not order things from online and would like to avoid any more sketchy grow stores.
@Minkus Next time that happens do what I would of done. Roll right up the person and ask them if I can help you and ask what it is they are concerned with in or around my vehicle. I personally would have either tried to spy WTF he was writing or even demanded to see what he was jotting down. Now all you can do is wonder WTF he was up to.

Some may say it is overly paranoid but as someone else mentioned earlier, your security is paramount and never pay with CC always use cash and if you are growing always use a buddies car that doesn't grow to pick stuff. Cops are famous for using grow shops as a form of intelligence in their war on drugs. One can never be too safe. Then again if you are in a MMJ compliant state and are allowed to grow then not sure what the incident could have been about. peace

" just cause you aint paranoid, doesnt mean that they are not out to get you" LOL

Tnelz

Tnelz

So I'm in central MA. Worms way is under new management and have come along way concerning mmj. I've got a crazy good relationship with them. I get a 35% discount now. Back a couple years ago they weren't so cool but now I'd say they r great. Htg has always been awesome. The liquid sun out this way is really not to great unless u want Canna and I personally don't use Canna but the dude who runs the place is cool as hell. But the best place is garden path out in Westboro. Dude is an organic genius. Sells every amendment by the cup if u only needed that much. Small store but really has all the bases covered. Respect and good vibes yall. And no way I'd just let some fuck heads take down my info without a serious confrontation. Peace yall.

kds710

kds710

Personally I need both Aquarius and Liquid Sun because I use Canna Coco and House&Garden nutrients. Both places carry one and not the other so I'm happy to have them both and the people are good too. Liquid Sun in Holyoke is in a bad neighborhood but I've never had any problems myself. Service is great @ both

Calixylon

Calixylon

Id be more worried about rippers just following people out who look like they may be running a decent size grow, i would never do sketch shit like that, but i gaurantee it wouldnt be hard for someone to case the place and the customers. Especially if you roll up and grab a pallet of soil, and numerous other equipment. One reason i moved up to Maine, people mind their buisness a little bit more, the shops up here arent to bad, at least you dont have to worry about people jotting anything down, or potentially following you back to wherever. The thought of some people following me freaks me out, and would definetly end in some kind of confrontation if i spotted them. Grew up in Mass, but i think i would be more paranoid if i was growing down there, especially if i wasnt doing things by the book

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Id be more worried about rippers just following people out who look like they may be running a decent size grow, i would never do sketch shit like that, but i gaurantee it wouldnt be hard for someone to case the place and the customers. Especially if you roll up and grab a pallet of soil, and numerous other equipment. One reason i moved up to Maine, people mind their buisness a little bit more, the shops up here arent to bad, at least you dont have to worry about people jotting anything down, or potentially following you back to wherever. The thought of some people following me freaks me out, and would definetly end in some kind of confrontation if i spotted them. Grew up in Mass, but i think i would be more paranoid if i was growing down there, especially if i wasnt doing things by the book

@Calixylon Very nice brother. Props plus to the Maineiacs!!! .........My S/O Kathy and grow helper fares from a town outside of Bang....her called China, ME. You are right about folks up that way, everyone keeps to themselves unless you are really sketchy and stand out like a sore thumb. Good peeps and vibes up that way........... Man you all been getting some serous snow in the New England area this winter. Shoot should be warming up in another month and the sugar shacks will be firing up. Love me some of that good maple syrup comes out of Maine and Vermont. :D

Calixylon

Calixylon

Buckets every where, im on the seacoast and it seems like everyone taps every tree possible around this time. As for snow, the shit is finally melting, still have some left over, but after this season iim done for a while. Pats Peak in Vt i think got more snow then every other resort in the country.:confused:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Shoot man didnt Mass break all time over 100 year records with snowfall this year? Unbelievable!!......... Homey dont shovel no more snow!!!1 Unless it trichomes falln off the buds. o_O

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Buckets every where, im on the seacoast and it seems like everyone taps every tree possible around this time. As for snow, the shit is finally melting, still have some left over, but after this season iim done for a while. Pats Peak in Vt i think got more snow then every other resort in the country.:confused:
Seacoast??? Mhhhh you up around Bahhhhhhhh Hahhhhhbaaaa ? LOL........ Peeps in NE do not pronounce their R's :p

Tnelz

Tnelz

Shoot man didnt Mass break all time over 100 year records with snowfall this year? Unbelievable!!......... Homey dont shovel no more snow!!!1 Unless it trichomes falln off the buds. o_O
Sure did. Boston went over there most ever and Worcester did also. Sucked. Getting nice now though.

kds710

kds710

Tell me about it I can't take any more snow especially running AC's for my flower room, snows a bitch

Junk

Junk

If you are very concerned come up to Nashua NH. Natural Roots on the Daniel Webster in Nashua. Both employees know every answer to every question I've ever had. You can't talk about mj there, or growing it. But all these stores know what you are talking about.

Great guys, great place & prices...& I guarantee you, where they are located, you won't have anyone writing your info down. (The rest of the plaza is mostly Indian restaurants & such).

About the original guy, why didn't you just confront him as to what he was doing?

S

Seed Buyer

I always place craigs list adds for Canna Nutrients at wholesale pricing and the store owners in Mass flag them within a few minutes. Kind of crazy how attentive they are to outsiders advertising in their state.

AOKING777

AOKING777

If you are in the Worcester cohnty area . emerald city in Westminster. The guys kinda a know it all, but will work with u on price$plus some customer loyalty program. Kids name that runs its name is Garrett.

E

EastCoast710

worried about rippers just following people out who look like they may be running a decent size grow, i would never do sketch shit like that, but i gaurantee it wouldnt be hard for someone to case the place and the customers. Especially if you roll up and grab a pallet of soil, and numerous other equipment

u gotta be careful buying online and instores. lol. always take long way home. go in circles.. make sure no one is following..

but in reality. I use liquid sun guys cool.. I got my medcard so I don't give a fuck about cops just rippers.

THCdurk

THCdurk

HTG in West springfield is where it's at the manager is cool as fuck always Givin out goodies he's the man. Or Aquarius they alright but they don't have munch in there usually. It's crazy seeing holyoke and Westside mentioned by ya lol

kds710

kds710

HTG in West springfield is where it's at the manager is cool as fuck always Givin out goodies he's the man. Or Aquarius they alright but they don't have munch in there usually. It's crazy seeing holyoke and Westside mentioned by ya lol
Lol I feel the same seeing towns like Holyoke and west side mentioned. The dudes at HTG on Riverdale are as chill as it gets. Always throwing free shit at me and samples n whatnot. Nice place they got there and give med patients 5% off and talking about growing weed is all good there. Also the guys at Aquarius told me they will be carrying Canna soon and that Tom at Liquid Sun has no say in it with his no-competition clause bullshit. I don't use Canna nutes but I use the coco so it'll be nice to have a one stop shop for Canna coco & house and garden nutes. So, Aquarius and HTG where I feel most comfortable. Liquid Sun is directly across from a dope spot and I just feel slightly vulnerable due to its location. My own vehicle or not, I'm right in view of the main road when I gotta roll out a stack of bags of coco to the car/ or van. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to have all 3 of these stores and the shit I complain about is shit I can deal with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom