safes, the last line of defense.

• Thread starter fishwhistle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Safes the last line of defense 3

So I saw dank post up a pic of his safe so I thought a safe thread might be helpful in security, here's a couple pics of mine, I'm a fan of american security.
Safes the last line of defense
first up is a tl rated safe built into a closet for important paperwork and mommas goodies.
Next up is a larger tl rated gun safe, have to have a couple of these, lol.
Safes the last line of defense 2
Safes the last line of defense
Safes the last line of defense 2

And last but not least is a Remington rand firesafe file cabinet that is super secure and weighs like 600 lbs.
So let's see what you use as a last line of defense when your not home to protect it yourself!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

order of pics is jacked up but youll figure it out,gotta walk the dogs now no time to fix!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I thought you were making fun of me lmfao...your safes are way nicer then mine :(

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
View attachment 317944
So I saw dank post up a pic of his safe so I thought a safe thread might be helpful in security, here's a couple pics of mine, I'm a fan of american security.View attachment 317942 first up is a tl rated safe built into a closet for important paperwork and mommas goodies.
Next up is a larger tl rated gun safe, have to have a couple of these, lol.View attachment 317943 View attachment 317942 View attachment 317943
And last but not least is a Remington rand firesafe file cabinet that is super secure and weighs like 600 lbs.
So let's see what you use as a last line of defense when your not home to protect it yourself!
I prefer safes with the hinges inside...but I still love your safes.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I prefer safes that are set in concrete :D but those are some pretty nice safes....take it easy

waayne

waayne

fishwhistle I'm also a fan of American Security
This is a mercury class III 90 minute
TL 15

Ohiofarmer this safe has 4 large
anchor bolts that are set into the concrete beneath it
This safe sits on a piece of 3/8" steel plate to disburse the load and avoid damaging the floor
The anchor bolts may be a bit of overkill on this one, considering it weighs nearly a ton.........
IMG 0733

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
fishwhistle I'm also a fan of American Security
This is a mercury class III 90 minute
TL 15

Ohiofarmer this safe has 4 large
anchor bolts that are set into the concrete beneath it
This safe sits on a piece of 3/8" steel plate to disburse the load and avoid damaging the floor
The anchor bolts may be a bit of overkill on this one, considering it weighs nearly a ton.........
View attachment 317971
Mine is bolted into concrete as well. If it wasnt bolted down it would lean forward when the doors open...lol heavy ass door.

Cort

Cort

Pretty please dont pick a "safe" that only takes 2 guys to pick up and carry without securing it to your pad.

sixstring

sixstring

also make sure its easy to open when they got a gun to your wifes head;):eek:

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Dan,the hinges have nothing to do with getting that door open,trust me!

Wayne,Nice setup!the larger is tl15 but the little vault is tl30,of course both are fastened thoroughly but i dont even think it matters their so damn heavy like you said.

Sixstring,Safes,alarm systems,camera systems,locks blah blah blah are for when your not home and cant protect your stuff yourself,If faced with deadly threat we each have to decide what we would do at that time but thats a whole different thread,lol,I think we all know what you would do though,hope their not horny after you open up for them:cigar:.

Oneflip,get a job,lol.

sixstring

sixstring

They wont make it past the flame throwers at the door;) only thing I keep in my safe is paperwork, important stuff like birth certificates.firesafe

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Safes can be anything/place you use to hide something be it one of those dummy pop cans the bottom screws off of or a vault or a false wall in the attic,the point is not to make it easy for rippers,they dont like to work for it,lol,they will move on to an easier target.Maybe the safe is just a distraction to what someone is really trying to hide?

sixstring

sixstring

Safes can be anything/place you use to hide something be it one of those dummy pop cans the bottom screws off of or a vault or a false wall in the attic,the point is not to make it easy for rippers,they dont like to work for it,lol,they will move on to an easier target.Maybe the safe is just a distraction to what someone is really trying to hide?
dont you think posting pics of them on the net is kinda dumb and asking for trouble?only reason i even have a safe was to keep my guns locked away from my kids,they r gone now and the safe is wide open.anybody wanna buy a nice used safe lol.i mean a few of you dont think its dumb cause ya posted those pics,but really being safe and secure is not talking about it to ANYONE and def not posting pics of locations.
is there a gun thread where everybody posted up there weapon caches too?:confused:

Cort

Cort

Off topic:

There is a place I am looking at buying, anyone have links to making a hidden access closet?
Id like to hide my safe that needs 4 dudes to carry

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

dont you think posting pics of them on the net is kinda dumb and asking for trouble?only reason i even have a safe was to keep my guns locked away from my kids,they r gone now and the safe is wide open.anybody wanna buy a nice used safe lol.i mean a few of you dont think its dumb cause ya posted those pics,but really being safe and secure is not talking about it to ANYONE and def not posting pics of locations.
is there a gun thread where everybody posted up there weapon caches too?:confused:
Are you F'in kidding me?Safes are not illegal last time i checked,most cops probably have them.How SAFE are you sixstring?https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/sixstrings-strain-hunts.55488/,I beleive this is a link to your growlog right?Now whos dumb and asking for trouble?

sixstring

sixstring

Are you F'in kidding me?Safes are not illegal last time i checked,most cops probably have them.How SAFE are you sixstring?https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/sixstrings-strain-hunts.55488/,I beleive this is a link to your growlog right?Now whos dumb and asking for trouble?
i never mentioned them being illegal lol.a good thief would assume if you have multiple safes theres something there worth stealing.and yours happens to be right next to the shoes bwahahahaha.my grow is not near my loved ones and my money is in the bank;) i really dont care if somebody broke in and stole those plants in my journal,they r easy to replace,those shoes of yours now,,,,those are gunna cost a pretty penny:greedy:so yeah theres a million plant pics on this site and many others,but just a few pages of safes.one good thing has come from this thread,cort's question about how to hide a safe.now as long as he doesnt post pics of the hiding spot he'll be all set.

Top Bottom