safes, the last line of defense.

• Thread starter fishwhistle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

You think a "good thief" is gonna break into one of our houses?No your gonna be dealing with opportunistic tweakers most likely,smash the window and grab what they can haul ass with,lol.I suppose if george cloooney and the gang want to cut a hole in the ceiling and carry the safe away with a helicopter your screwed but what are the odds six?Smart thieves(i dont like calling them good,lol)dont risk life and freedom for small scores,tweakers on the other hand will rip the copper out of your walls for a dimebag.

sixstring

sixstring

i agree,just think its stupid for any of us to post pics of our safes on the site.imo its not the same at all as posting plant pics or oil pics,you know?rich dude not far from me just got beat down untill near death.then they drug him into his house and demanded he open the safe or they would start killing family members.all for 8000.00 bucks.it was all over rumors that he had a couple hundred thousand in that safe,hearsay.be safe with your safe:) peace

Blaze

Blaze

.Maybe the safe is just a distraction to what someone is really trying to hide?

And we have a winner! Safe are good for one thing and one thing only: a distraction for rippers and law enforcement. They are to obvious, and to easy to steal, even if it is bolted to the floor, etc. I use mine to hold a bit of spending cash, important papers, and a few guns, but anything of substantial value is someplace far more hidden and secure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom