Safety First! Only do BHO extractions OUTSIDE!!!

• Thread starter Dopegeist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Awesome, they are blaming the murder this week of the woman on the phone with 911 for 12 minutes before being shot by her husband, on the 'pot cookies' he had eaten earlier. I would imagine alcohol and/or drugs are contributing factors.

It appears that if marijuana is involved at all, every recent story I've seen has been 'we have to save the children' because there are 'reports' of the consumption of edibles. I think legislators are being pushed by the law enforcement community to write laws that protect big pharma and the prison industrial complex. That's a lot of votes, and a lot more time spent 'busting' marijuana users rather than doing nothing. See: south metro drug task force going broke not being able to bust home grows.

I bet they limit possession of extracts and flower differently. One story I saw yesterday said two ounces of 'flower' could last a few weeks, two ounces of concentrate could last more than a year. We vote to legalize and they'll make us jump through hoops. Welcome to legal rec weed.

Of course, LEO already considers every case to be 'marijuana-related' if the patient has admitted use, which bumps up their shitty stats they lie about.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Well, Meth production moved south of the border and weed became legal...
That's a hefty hit for them to take in 10 years time.

Skoosh

Skoosh

Bumping this thread because I can't find any news other than a 2 minutes story on 9 News about a blow up @ Lipan & Louisiana, Denver about 3-4pm Weds, 4/23/14.

Heard a bunch of peeps (3-4) fled, a couple with skin patches hanging off, then sounds like most of them came back.
I saw sodium lights in the background.
Open blasting INSIDE an OPC?

Hope everyone's ok, but jeez, spend the money on the CLS already, it's the law.

Sk
;-)_~~

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_25622569/small-explosion-at-sw-denver-grow-house

"A big ball of flame was coming out the back of the building."
:facepalm:

"Gilmore said that she heard 10 booms in total and that she saw several people run from the building and get into their cars and speed away after the explosion. One woman and two men remained who appeared to be burned, Gilmore said. The fire department confirmed that three people suffered second-degree burns and were taken to a hospital."

Still, no deaths. But Darwin awards are getting polished and shipped to Colorado, ready.

Skoosh

Skoosh

Thank you DG.
Sure looks like a busy week this week (so far!)
(A friend called last night saying 4 in 4 days this week.)

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_25622569/small-explosion-at-sw-denver-grow-house

"A big ball of flame was coming out the back of the building."
:facepalm:

"Gilmore said that she heard 10 booms in total and that she saw several people run from the building and get into their cars and speed away after the explosion. One woman and two men remained who appeared to be burned, Gilmore said. The fire department confirmed that three people suffered second-degree burns and were taken to a hospital."

Still, no deaths. But Darwin awards are getting polished and shipped to Colorado, ready.

ten explosions...sounds like they must have just cracked a fresh case o 'tane...

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Anyone read about the guys in the bay area that were doing a run in the back of a utility van parked at a gas pump when they got lit up. Luckily it didnt blow up the gas station only caught there van on fire

GoClutch

GoClutch

Anyone read about the guys in the bay area that were doing a run in the back of a utility van parked at a gas pump when they got lit up. Luckily it didnt blow up the gas station only caught there van on fire
For real? Inside a van, at the gas pump..I can think of very few worse scenarios to blasting, even being creative:)

Top Bottom