Sage N Sour Info

• Thread starter Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigburd

sage n sour is ultra dank i let mine go 10wks or more they have the ogkush/sour d growth pattern but they definitely fill out way more

Electro

Electro

HUGE Sage n' Sour fan here. Smoked it regularly many years ago while living in New York, somebody out there had it dialed in like you wouldn't believe. Most intense Sour Diesel type flavor and super chunky buds, granular looking. I've got some in the garden now but all hermied on my first try. I took clones before they went into flower, so i'm going to try them again this time hoping for a keeper.

jaredman

jaredman

I saw two phenos grown outdoors right next to each other. One was straight purple and the other bright green. Good yeilders, dense buds, both smelled of sage and sour. Not the best flavor IMO but good bud for sure.

K

Kaybee

About 4 years ago we ran the sage & sour from regular seeds. I noticed two distinct phenos. Sorry I don't have pics anymore, but remember it as it was my favorite personal smoke for a long while. One pheno is a bit weaker and leans to the sage side in taste. The other is slightly lighter yielder, but beautiful prolific growth, retains some of the blueish color from the SAGE, smells very strong like sour d and tastes like sour d finished up with sweetness. Very very good smoke. I found 2-3 of this pheno out of pack of 10 and kept the best 2. Makes your mouth water heavy. IMO their Sour D cut is great, and their SAGE used to be a high yielding monster. I'd try it out!

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I love my S&S. Flowering 2 that I got from clone and I'm vegging some that I popped from seed. The seeds put out 2 destinct phenos. I will be cloning them soon to run them in my ID on this next round. The two that are flowering look great as well. Nice structure and large flowers forming.

Z

zerodegreeburn

Fantastic photos SnS - did you have to plant a few seeds to find a keeper or did you get that pheno from just 1 pack? You're a lucky bugger if you did ;D

G

ganjawarrior

ya i dont know about the haters.....i love sagnsour.....shes a keeper in my medi garden

Top Bottom