Sage N Sour

• Thread starter supasticky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

supasticky

Anyone got any info and pictures? I got a femmed seed and want to see some phenos to get excited! :rock

Also need some background info.

Thanks,

-Supa

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I had a buddy run some a while back, I believe it was from thseeds, but it could of been dna, not sure. None of the phenos had any sour diesel in it, I believe that diesel is not actually a part of the strain. His turned out o.k., though none of the phenos were keepers. Hopefully others had better luck than he did.

F

FlipWilson

I had a buddy run some a while back, I believe it was from thseeds, but it could of been dna, not sure. None of the phenos had any sour diesel in it, I believe that diesel is not actually a part of the strain. His turned out o.k., though none of the phenos were keepers. Hopefully others had better luck than he did.

It is a TH Seeds -strain, for sure. And yes, sour diesel is a part of the strain (S.A.G.E and Sour Diesel).

Didn't know they made feminized versions though. Here's some info on the strain from there website http://www.thseeds.com/pages/sagensour.html

B

bicycle racer

grown it from clone. has og/diesel growth patterns tall and lanky not bad but not great.

B

baggins

that sounds like the general concensus of all their stuff

S

supasticky

Well the Sage and sour i got this seed from was ridiculous! I'm not going to turn it into a mother or anything, unless I just cut clones. I am just hoping I can produce what I had before. It was only one seed so it leads me to believe its a stress seed. That's fine though.

-Supa

B

bicycle racer

well should grow out fine i would not breed with it as herm tendencies could pass on.

justiceman

justiceman

I know this thread is a little ways back, but I have a picture of the exact Sage x Sour the seed came from. I was privileged enough to sample it with supasticky.

http://i23.invalid.com/albums/b389/kingoflessthen3/SagexSour.jpg

D

DrDanko

So I'm confused? You say it's a feminized seed, but then say it came from some really rediculous smoke? How can that be? If you pulled it out of a sack, it's almost certainly not a femmed seed. Not trying to rain on your parade, and maybe I misunderstood the story. TH Seeds doesn't offer a feminized version of SageNSour as far as I know. But that doesn't mean you can't turn it into some superior smoke! And I hope you do! Good luck!

S

supasticky

DrDanko, later into flowering if a female plant hasn't been pollenated it produces male flowers that in some instances produce seeds that will be feminized. I could have a regular seed, but I'm pretty sure it's feminized.

-Supa

R

Rxorganix

im currently growing a clone of this and can't wait to see what happens with it this is my first rum of it

S

supasticky

Hey, I just wanted to throw this back up to see if anyone had any more info on the strain. Thanks pals :)

-Supa

R

Radio_Dread

yeah i gave it a run and was really disappointed, the high was really weak. they did have a really good smell tho. not much for a yeild. so i would say it is a waste of light. ended up giving the rest of my beans away. so i guess you could be the judge of that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom