Sailors Struggle To Walk Without Pain Again! !

• Thread starter Gamrstwin36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Hello Fellow Farmers. .Im here to introduce myself to all the.good folks roaming around here.U Can Call Me Gamr.ex Navy Sailor SUB FLEET THE REAL NAVY.LOL..Disabled Degenerative Disc Disease And Severe Neck Nerve Damage. 8Yrs Service Early 30s..Too young to be disabled I'll tell you that.lol...But it can happen to anyone and anybody. .I was Injured during service so having a budget for great.genetics and Equipment is a tru hassle.Im from the bay area originally. Now settling in the az area for ease of mind and away from what i grew up around. Very familiar with outdoor growing now trying my hand in the indoor game. I welcome all who are Positive and willing to share knowledge and love cuz at the end of the day this is what this corrupt world truly needs. I've been lingering around the farm for a week or three and im at AWE of the people on here and the vast knowledge they possess. I think i learn everyday lol. Being disabled witha nagging wife and new baby makes life Very Stressful and Very rewarding. Only id i would've put aside a grow account like i did for my baby girl lol. I enjoy the positive of life could care less for the negatives i grew up east Oakland so more than likely I've seen it done already lol. Looking to Make REAL BONDS and Friendships with A Alike minds who are open and positive minded.I've ran across one already he told me about introducing myself Lmfao So dont be afraid i may walk with a cane but my brain is alive ans kicking! ! Thanks again Farm Members for having a Well Thought Out Community! !! Dont be afraid to hit me up!! Much Love! !!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Welcome, 'Gamer'! With a handle like that you're getting a callsign now, ask questions later!

First things first; thank you for your service in the defense of our country. You will hear me say a lot of things on these forums that sounds unfriendly to our government, but I make it clear those attitudes do not extend to those who showed up, did their duty, and wear their scars with pride.

Anything I can do to help, just say the word.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Thanks alot brother. I did serve yes i did my job the greatest of my ability. But once injured my uncle sam shitted on me but..im going thru the motions and i still love my country. Government that's another story we can discuss smh..Actually ill pm you see if u can point me in the righ direction. .thanks again! !

ttystikk

ttystikk

Thanks alot brother. I did serve yes i did my job the greatest of my ability. But once injured my uncle sam shitted on me but..im going thru the motions and i still love my country. Government that's another story we can discuss smh..Actually ill pm you see if u can point me in the righ direction. .thanks again! !

I agree that the current state of the Veteran's Administration amounts to an abomination of what our country says it stands for. That doesn't make me less of a patriot for pointing it out like many might suggest, it means I'm ready to hold my government accountable to do better! And I'll vote for anyone who will make that happen in Washington!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Preach. The VA OMG..gotta play the WAITING GAME. like i.told a.few of my ex shipmates i went in walking without a cane came out walking with one.by doing my job but hey say too much while ur in and ur ina fema camp labeled as a domestic terrorist smh i see me and you will be talking Heavy about the country's affairs it's nonsense bro pure nonsense! !

spacebomb

spacebomb

gamr:-) brother:-)ta daa. man these folks are so generous bro .and catdaddy kis 1,of the MAIN MEN ON THIS SITE:-) so id be really happy with him for that eh bro:-) he,ll hook you up man hes a ?,cool cat,haha.gamr bro:-) ha.respect to you mate for what youv done:-)
space

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yo man you need real deal OG cuts, lol.

i have a good friend who has that degenerative disc thing and a ton of spinal problems. seein the smile on his face when he smokes some real og, haha, you need it man.

spacebomb

spacebomb

He
Hello Fellow Farmers. .Im here to introduce myself to all the.good folks roaming around here.U Can Call Me Gamr.ex Navy Sailor SUB FLEET THE REAL NAVY.LOL..Disabled Degenerative Disc Disease And Severe Neck Nerve Damage. 8Yrs Service Early 30s..Too young to be disabled I'll tell you that.lol...But it can happen to anyone and anybody. .I was Injured during service so having a budget for great.genetics and Equipment is a tru hassle.Im from the bay area originally. Now settling in the az area for ease of mind and away from what i grew up around. Very familiar with outdoor growing now trying my hand in the indoor game. I welcome all who are Positive and willing to share knowledge and love cuz at the end of the day this is what this corrupt world truly needs. I've been lingering around the farm for a week or three and im at AWE of the people on here and the vast knowledge they possess. I think i learn everyday lol. Being disabled witha nagging wife and new baby makes life Very Stressful and Very rewarding. Only id i would've put aside a grow account like i did for my baby girl lol. I enjoy the positive of life could care less for the negatives i grew up east Oakland so more than likely I've seen it done already lol. Looking to Make REAL BONDS and Friendships with A Alike minds who are open and positive minded.I've ran across one already he told me about introducing myself Lmfao So dont be afraid i may walk with a cane but my brain is alive ans kicking! ! Thanks again Farm Members for having a Well Thought Out Community! !! Dont be afraid to hit me up!! Much Love! !!
hey my dad was a merchant navy man bro:-)its a hard job also gamer bro:-)
space.especially doing the now infamous ,ARCTIC RUNS,to the soviet union and back my dad was sunk 7,times.NO SHIT. i think them guys are also worthy of a ,HERO, title like u bro eh:-) welcome n all the rest bro.in them days aswell my dad says the boats were made of wood and the men made of steel:-)lol.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Thanks Space Flattery isnt my best companion. .I was a Electrician Mate Ona Sub heavy work yes..but ur dad was.Damn Near POPEYE! !! I Value all the love im receiving from you and other members of the farm. It's truly a special place for me right now idk where i've been all this time. Thanks Brother

spacebomb

spacebomb

bro i told u didnt i:-) u know!.and!wow. you deserve the love brother.:-)
space
Thanks Space Flattery isnt my best companion. .I was a Electrician Mate Ona Sub heavy work yes..but ur dad was.Damn Near POPEYE! !! I Value all the love im receiving from you and other members of the farm. It's truly a special place for me right now idk where i've been all this time. Thanks Brother

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yeah space i told my wife about the farm. (She's from NYC) she didn't believe me. Then i showed her what i wrote and you guys replies. She teared up pretty heavily. Idk where I've been but this place is special. There's just not people out here like you guys on the farm anymore. It's been a hefty struggle for i dont have much and i try to give back (YMCA youth counselor, driving round talking to at risk gang banging shorties) i grew up ina area where older folk guided and helped out the wounded wolves. Im just shocked it's hearts out there ya know? And very grateful to have met the ones I've met so far.

Top Bottom