Sailors Struggle To Walk Without Pain Again! !

• Thread starter Gamrstwin36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's funny, but not in a ha-ha way, but I always get into these conversations with my friend about the kind of person who enlists. To me, it takes a special kind of person just to make a commitment of giving your life over totally and completely in the first place, but to give it over in the interest not only of bettering yourself, but your country? To me, that's a VERY special kind of person. He disagrees, he insists that the Army is made up of people just like me. Then, I take a nice, long drag off my doobie and smile at him and say, "Ohhh yeahhhh...????" Then we laugh.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I volunteered for the Army at 18, knowing full well the discipline would whip my young dumb lazy ass into shape. I was not accepted because my eyesight was too bad. I sometimes still wonder what kind of person I'd be if I'd had the chance to serve?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I k now its so late but Hey ! ! ! ! !
I started seeing all the great info you share and the openness og how ya bein the @Gamrstwin36
great Vibes from your posts and your threads,
It sux to count on the VA to be there for Veterans w shit that hurts 24/7 and the less pills the better for me anyways
so read through your posts
Great stuff and lots of Positive FlyJ vibes to ya Game Man
stay up, stay bud friendly, and share the Dank . . . . .
Peace and great grows be with you always
FlyJ

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I k now its so late but Hey ! ! ! ! !
I started seeing all the great info you share and the openness og how ya bein the @Gamrstwin36
great Vibes from your posts and your threads,
It sux to count on the VA to be there for Veterans w shit that hurts 24/7 and the less pills the better for me anyways
so read through your posts
Great stuff and lots of Positive FlyJ vibes to ya Game Man
stay up, stay bud friendly, and share the Dank . . . . .
Peace and great grows be with you always
FlyJ

Thanks FlyJ ill be checking ya out as well.
Respect

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Im third generation navy. My dad, his father. My moms dad was Marines, he was in Nam.. Long list of servicemen/servicewomen in my family. So it wasnt a second thought for me. I try to pay it forward with the vets. Since ive moved, ive located the nearest Va, and i go there once a week and talk with the amputees, and older vets that seem like they are being ignored. Youd be surprised how friendly these mean bastards are after a greeting with a friendly smile.
Reapect

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
The only disp I have ever worked with has been VARC. Veterans Alternative Resourse Center. Terri the owner worked his heart and soul for Vets. He had cooking classes and always making sure they had a good caregiver and grower. He passed on July 4th of hepC . Most of my patients have been Vets. Planting a plant with a super soil. Is a good way to help them grow there own meds and cost nothing for them to maintain with a simple light.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

The only disp I have ever worked with has been VARC. Veterans Alternative Resourse Center. Terri the owner worked his heart and soul for Vets. He had cooking classes and always making sure they had a good caregiver and grower. He passed on July 4th of hepC . Most of my patients have been Vets. Planting a plant with a super soil. Is a good way to help them grow there own meds and cost nothing for them to maintain with a simple light.

RIP to your friend...Sounds like he was a great person,. We need more like him..
Respect

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thanks for sharing and so sorry for our loss

Top Bottom