• Tagged users None
sox

sox

rOarGe clone at 3 1/2 days~
2012 09 15 08 02 52 311
2012 09 15 08 03 16 59

sox

sox

SB#1 is the biggest...SB#6 & #8 look like there gunna be the keepers though, they are stout and covered in bud sites, completely covered.
GGK#5 looks to be to be the champ of the GGKs
the 3 rOarGe that are in there look awesome, stretchy for sure, but lookin so dank with there dark green leaf, huge ridges, and super super stink.

sox

sox

Im thinkin about tossin a screen up in the room over the weekend..runnin the rOarGe with the GGK and SB probably wasnt the best idea as the GGK and SB are big ol bushes and the rOarGe is doin the OG stretch...i gotta say though, the rOarGe is stacked better and honestly hands down has the sexiest figure out of any OG ive ever grown.

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

damn sox...thats quick rootin for sure...you might have to bless us with that recipe...too nice...Great growin by the way, i really wanna see what kind of fire that rOarGe puts out for ya. I still havent popped mine so I need some motivation from ya brother..haha. I'll be poppin back in here for sure..

Reactions: sox
sox

sox

damn sox...thats quick rootin for sure...you might have to bless us with that recipe...too nice...Great growin by the way, i really wanna see what kind of fire that rOarGe puts out for ya. I still havent popped mine so I need some motivation from ya brother..haha. I'll be poppin back in here for sure..

Nice bro! get to poppin, the rOarGe is gunna be fire fire FIRE...it stinks like hell the entire time..my rOarGe #1 is tall and has awesome stacking, rOarGe #5 is almost as tall as #1 but is completely covered in bud sites and kinda bushy..almost doesnt even look like an OG its so bushy and covered in bud sites...and rOarGe #3 is lanky with good stacking for an OG, but #3 has big dark green leaves that curl at the ridges.

Top Bottom