• Tagged users None
sox

sox

SB~
2012 10 02 07 55 18 440
2012 10 02 07 52 47 944

sox

sox

its day 37 and these babies are stackin up real nice...the rOarGe is getting frostier everyday, smells like straight banana fuel .... the SB is fruity and skunky and blue, these plants are beautiful..frost machines for sure, i got 3 purple phenos it looks like! it looks like 2 maybe 3 of the ggk might turn purple too! the GGK smells so jack/snocap/piney/crazy hawaiin goodness its amazing..whenever im in the room im sniffin the shit out of them the whole time! i have to remember that im watering sometimes, you can litterally get lost in the smell of the ggk. The jacky smell hits you first, then it kinda reminds you of snocap, then just for quick second it changes to *pine and ends in the craziest hawaiin scent you have ever smelt.

*if you ever slept in Golden Gate Park you know what pine scent im talking about...when you first wake up in the morning and roll out your sleeping bag, the first thing you smell is the fog on the fresh pine needles. somethin about the ocean moisture makes the pine scent in the trees come out sooo much more. the smell sticks to your sleeping bag and makes everything it touches in your backpack smell like pine.

lol, and thats how i get lost in the ggk smell...

EVOKE

EVOKE

what up what up Sox.... havent been here in a good minute... u got it stankin up in here.... hey bro have you tried The Outpost Cafe...one of my favorite spots to eat....Kobe Beef Burger with Pastrami is the business...if you like mexican food my friend owns two restaurants over by where ur at.. let me know if u wanna meet up for some grub...pm me homie.. peace n grow..

Reactions: sox
Jeezer

Jeezer

the frost on the salmon berries reminds me alot of the trichs on the clone only blackberry kush. Lookin frosty there!

sox

sox

the frost on the salmon berries reminds me alot of the trichs on the clone only blackberry kush. Lookin frosty there!
shes sexy..im doin a full run with my sb keeper for sure....the only hard part is pickin a keeper!

sox

sox

what up what up Sox.... havent been here in a good minute... u got it stankin up in here.... hey bro have you tried The Outpost Cafe...one of my favorite spots to eat....Kobe Beef Burger with Pastrami is the business...if you like mexican food my friend owns two restaurants over by where ur at.. let me know if u wanna meet up for some grub...pm me homie.. peace n grow..

What UP! naw, never heard of the place. ill hit u up pm stylie
love & light

sox

sox

its frosty for sure...i think its between #2, #8, and #12 for the keepers on the SB. Wont know till the smoke though!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

thanks homes, where you been at? i dipped out for a few days and ever since i been back it feels like i havnt seen you around?!
hope all is well brother,
love & light
Im still around just havent been posting as much.

619ster

619ster

Wow bro I think you just sold me on that GGK! Love the way you described the smell. All is looking top notch danky my friend.

sox

sox

Another stoner move...didnt realize till the other day that i somehow missed takin cuts off of 1 of the GGKs...xGGK #10 to be exact.
I marked all the seedlings that were twins with an X. And xGGK #10 was one of the seeds that had two plants in it. I culled the runt, and this baby is now (at the moment) based off of smell, nug size, growth structure, my keeper golden gate kush.
So i decided a little reveg was needed and hacked off a bottom branch (on 10/13)
this is what i find this morning 10/17~
2012 10 16 18 52 15 831
2012 10 16 18 52 11 232

ROOTS IN 4 DAYS...i hacked the nug down to this little thing to prevent mold in the cloner.

Top Bottom