Saluting all Veterans

• Thread starter Dan789
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
You're welcome and thank you for the recognition. 4 years and 2 tours, one in Iraq one in Afghanistan, 4th brigade 10th Mountain Division, US Army.

I'm just thankful for God and cannabis. I wouldn't be here today without 'em.

Skybound

Skybound

Thank you @Deadstill and other fallen, enlisted or veterans of the USA. Planet earth would be a much darker bleak place if not for your willingness to die and countless other sacrifices you make and have made for freedom to grow. I'm with @Dan789 , I salute you all!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thank you,but dont forget the home guard that have a war right under or nose,ems,fire fighters,cops ya i said it,dont want none of them but they do keep us some what safe,especially ems,those poor folk will walk right into the hot zone to help you,in the sand,jungle or what ever we knew what we up against,home side you never know what a simple car stop or frying a turkey can bring,just keep them folk in your minds too,one day you might need them

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I have much respect for our local sheriff's department here in CO. The sergeant in charge of my rural area is awesome. He's helped me get crop stealin' filth off my land multiple times. He's one cop I WILL call and will help protect these beautiful plants we grow :)

Top Bottom