Sam The Skunkman

• Thread starter Bluebud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bluebud

Does anybody here know anything about Sam The Skunkman? I got some of his Original Haze x Skunk 1 last week. I dont like growing Sat dom plants because Im too impatient but I know Sam is a great breeder and I am tempted to grow them. What do yall think?

B

bobpeto

Ive seen pics on another site of these and they looked pretty killer man!! When ya get these as freebies you supposed to give them to a friend thats a non-grower to get them going, so if ya don't like sat dom's give it away man.

Bob

B

Bluebud

I planned on giving a couple to a friend but I kind of want to try them myself too. I just wanted some feedback from some fellow growers before I grow them. The last time I grew out freebies it was a complete waste of a grow so I am nervous to grow more freebies. And Im not going to give them to a non-grower, that is a good way to get busted.

B

bobpeto

So you don't have any friends that are thinking of growing that just havn't taken the plunge yet?? Thats what it's supposed to be for, not walking up to some random dude and giving him pot seeds, where did ya get that from??

Anyway, give them a try then, go look at other forums where he's actually a member and look at grow reports from peeps that grew his gear.

Later

Bob

B

Bluebud

Yeah thats a good idea. Ill have to go find out if he is on another forum.

I dont really let a lot of people know that I grow so its kinda limited who I could give the seeds too and my friends wont want to grow them without a little more info. Hopefully somebody here has grown out some of his genetics.

B

bobpeto

He's on a place called ICMAG.com, Im not sure If it's ok to post a link to another forum here at the Farm or not...So if this offends anybody please feel free to edit it.

use the search function at IC, you should get a bunch of hits.

Goodluck bro!!

Bob

H

HossCartwright

I got these as freebies about a year ago and did not like the strain very much overall. Out of 5 seeds all were male but 2 and 1 of those hermied in week 5. Also these stretch like crazy. Very haze dominant.

K

Karma Genetics

These are for the Folks that love growing extreem long flowering sativa's, When you are at the right spot in the world these will become tree's outdoor, flowering 14 to 16 weeks. Sam is a good breeder, but these are not like his old work in my eye's.

B

Bluebud

I was worried that these were a long flowering plant and thats why I didnt start them. I really dont want to bud a plant for three to four months and then have it not to come out to be the best shit ever.

sky high

sky high

the Gypper's "Freebies" aren't like the FREEBIES here at the Farm.

While the offerings @ the Farm are FRESH and are from folks who'd like to share their work....the "freebies" from Gypper are ANCIENT stock and may be many, many years old. In short...it's a tease...not a serious stab at getting GOOD genetics out there for noobs to grow.

Can ya imagine how badly you'd screw someone up if you gave a "friend" a pack of 16 week shit that grew like a vine for their first grow?

The concept is soilid but the execution is often haphazard, at best.

I still have a couple hundred "Mystery Mix" seeds. Even the birds won't eat 'em!

s h

B

been

These are well know to be quite potent and although old, I have gotten good germ rates. The clones will finish quicker than seedplants and 3 months isn't long at all when you're waiting for primo nugs. Also consider that most growers just throw these girls under red lights and never replicate adequate conditions.

D

Doobie Nyce

the pure skunk 1 by sam is one of my faves! I've also got some diggity dank freebees from the gypsy, like my sweet tooth 3. I didn't care for the thai haze skunk though.......

G

gronnh20

Here is a O. Haze x Skunk I did outdoors. Very good smoke. Real uplifting high. You knew you were high.

29245DSCN3040
29245DSCN3051
29245DSCN3052
29245DSCN3049
29245DSCN3452
iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I recently read an article that accuses sam of being a DEA informant and a bunch of other bad shit. ill see if I can find the link.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Can ya imagine how badly you'd screw someone up if you gave a "friend" a pack of 16 week shit that grew like a vine for their first grow?

s h
My thought exactly on the old free sam xz .......But i would like to say when they used to give out the regular sams SK#1 ,, 7 were white beans 1 sprouted and the plant was a golden color and smelled like pure catpiss and bo odor, non of that fruity sk#1 we all get sold by the dutch now, i did not clone back then always grew from seed....my first order of beans like 8-9 years ago for ak=48 and nivana widow......

Top Bottom