Sannie's Jack F7 Grow...

• Thread starter shaker1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaker1

shaker1

This is my second run of Sannie's gear. First was the Kolossus and Mad Shack. 1 of each and got a hair over 4 oz's. This run is the F7 Jack. I got 2 that are 4 weeks into flowering. FIM and train is how I do things and they seem to like it. A ton of bud sites and getting frosty. Both around a foot tall. Soil is S.C.'s super soil. 400 hps for light. Comments, advice always welcome.

Sannies jack f7 grow
Sannies jack f7 grow 2
Sannies jack f7 grow 3
Sannies jack f7 grow 4
Sannies jack f7 grow 5
shaker1

shaker1

Thanks. I'd still like some first hand info on what to expect with these girls as far as yeild, potency, problems, ect....also, if these will go the full 13 weeks? If so, I got 9 to go!

IMG 0590
IMG 0591
mack 10

mack 10

big fat stems,you did a good job keeping them small,jack loves to stretch. saying that i haven't grown the f7 out yet.(have done the f6) rock on. mack.

shaker1

shaker1

big fat stems,you did a good job keeping them small,jack loves to stretch. saying that i haven't grown the f7 out yet.(have done the f6) rock on. mack.
I'd be interested in hearing about your F6 Jack. I'm assuming the F6 and F7's will produce close to the same quality and yeild...? ...if grown the same way.

Krasi

Krasi

Sannie`s Jack loves training allright, great potent strain, very stable too, i`ve seen great things from this one strain, and ur adding to that allready:)

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

That third pic , well all actually, but especially the third looks beautiful! Nice grow so far!

jagle

jagle

great grow. and ya these would go 13 weeks, really bulk up the last 4 weeks.

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

Sannies gear aye..
What did u think about sannies??
I dont know much about it someone gave me a herojuana from sannies gear...
Kinda iffy about it.. but seeing this helps allot...thanx..

shaker1

shaker1

Thanks all for the comments and info. Here's what's in my soil.(pic)
Herijuana is originally a strain by Motarebel, Sannie took over the work on the starin, it`s a really heavy indica, almost like morfine.
I got 5 Heri's I started in the Jacks flowering so they're 12/12 from seed. Just an experiment really.

IMG 0640
juggernaut

juggernaut

How was the Kollosses for you?
It is one of his high yielders...Is there still a nice buzz and taste from it...i guess i'm asking for a little report as yield wise it sounds but if it's not enjoyable to smoke.

Krasi

Krasi

The kolossus, is indeed a commercial high yielder, nice strain, big budz full of resin, great smoke.

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

Herijuana is originally a strain by Motarebel, Sannie took over the work on the starin, it`s a really heavy indica, almost like morfine.
This is what i hear about herijuana.. but just didnt know much about sannie..
Ill have to do some more research ..thanx..

shaker1

shaker1

How was the Kollosses for you?
It is one of his high yielders...Is there still a nice buzz and taste from it...i guess i'm asking for a little report as yield wise it sounds but if it's not enjoyable to smoke.
The Kolo. was pretty good, all who tried it liked it. Nice buds, deep berry type smell...I had high heat trouble so they could have been way better......His freebie MadShack I got was better. Tighter buds, a stinging citrus smell, and nice high........I'll grow them again in the future for sure....Pic--left is madshack/right is kolossus.

"..... but just didnt know much about sannie....."........as far as Sannie's rep and customer service go, I got zero complaints. Top notch in my book.

IMG 0267
shaker1

shaker1

just a couple random pics of my 2 girls. Did some interior pruning to clean 'em up a little underneath. Saturday is the end of week 5 flower. 8 to go. Should I dry the little trim buds I just took off? Got little crystals all over....heh...Could it be any good at 4 1/2 weeks?? Sure looks good...lol...

IMG 0759
IMG 0767
IMG 0764
IMG 0760
IMG 0768
shaker1

shaker1

Over the past week one of my girls has developed yellowing leaves. How is it possible to grow 2 plants under exactly the same conditions... (except for type and size of container)... and have only one show deficiant?? I'm guessing this is a "K" issue? Also, in both my grows I've always had "rust spots" but hasn't been an issue. I Just want to learn how to get them and keep them completely healthy. I use SubCools SuperSoil for my medium and just feed water and mol. What would be best to make an ACT for this? Comments, opinions, and advice always welcome.........these are 10-13 week Jacks on day 1 of week 5 flower.

IMG 0774
IMG 0775
IMG 0776
IMG 0777

Latest posts

Top Bottom