Sannie's Jack F7 Grow...

• Thread starter shaker1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaker1

shaker1

ALL Sannies gear is SOLID in my books,and if something goes wrong,he is more than willing to talk and fix the prob,but I doubt very much that ya could have trouble with Sannies seeds,from my experince with a number of his different beans,KOKush is my favorite!!!
KO Kush will be the first I run under the new Gavita 1000 when it comes in Nov.!

shaker1

shaker1

Saturday will be the end of week 9. A month, prolly a little more with the heat and stress, to go. The 3 Heri's are comming along nicely as well (white pail). Heat's been a slight issue again this run but, That will be taken care of with the new room I got planned. Christ, I'm so ready for these to be done!! Not sure I'll do Sativa dom's anytime soon again..lol....

IMG 3960
IMG 3961
IMG 3962
Misterdirt

Misterdirt

From the look of your June 22 pics, you might not have to go 13 weeks. Supposedly, the F7 doesn't go quite as long. Looking nice, regardless.

I know what you mean about the flower time. I once grew out an 18 week sativa, which I won't do again unless I have a lot more room. But I don't think you get the true soaring, ceilingless buzz from the short growing sativa doms that you do from something like Sannie's Jack.

shaker1

shaker1

I've sampled a couple quick dry buds and I gotta say it's definately all in the head. I now know what is meant by an "all day" or "social smoke". Pretty impressed. I took half of one early just to see how much a week or too really matters in potency. The ones I cut have cloudy/clear (70/30ish) trichs now. I'll let the rest go to cloudy/amber (80/20ish). Big fat buds!! Pics Tomorrow.

shaker1

shaker1

Thanks Whatupdoc. I learned alot my first grow from this site and others. Thank you all who read, like, and reply with useful (and not so useful...) information! My advice to anyone would be to read, read, read. And then take all that and do it your own way. So my next grow, (third times the charm), is going to be a small (3.5x3.5 w/2x2 veg/mom area) 100%sealed room and any recommended reading for info on that would be greatly appreciated.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Nice buds, shaker. Enjoyed the journey. Would love to see some dried shots when the time comes! :)

shaker1

shaker1

Well, the verdict is in...just over 6 Z's off the 2 Sannie's Jack and just over 2 Z's on the 3 herijauana IBL's. Just over the 1/2 gram per watt rule with my 400hps so I'm happy, this being my 2nd time around. Some nice smoke. Very much worth the effort!! Been high for days!! lol...Thanks again Sannie!! First couple pics are heri's, others are S.J. Thanks for watching.

IMG 1144
IMG 1145
IMG 1104
IMG 1114
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Wow those are some beautiful buds very nice work Shaker!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom