Sannies Uberkush

• Thread starter payne420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

payne420

Hello everyone I am new to the farm and am looking foward to learning so much from you guys. I have started a new hybrid from Sannies called Uberkush and have seen some pretty good reviews. Does anyone have any experience with these feminized seeds, and if so were there any hermies that came up? Also the seeds were tiny and I mean tiny. 100% germ rate but two died so I am loosing money already and I am beginning to worry because I haven't ever dealt with fem seeds. Any input woulld be greatly appreciated. I will try to post some pics ASAP. Looking foward to hearing from you guys!

Jack Brown

P

payne420

Is this a real site with real people? LOL! I really am wondering about this hybrid Uberkush. Someone help me out if you have any info. Thanks! I will let you guys know how it turns out because they are in vegetative stage now. All feminized so I am hoping for no hermies. Sannie's stuff is supposed to be legit and I have heard alot of good reviews.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome to the farm payne420.

'sorry it's a belated welcome, it ebbs and flows at times.

Papa

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

welcome to the farm andi'll keep checking to see what type of responce u get back from that

Top Bottom