sannieshop ship to the USA

• Thread starter growlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growlife

do orders from sannieshop.com make it to the USA OK
i am in the midwest and was going to get it from the farm but it is gone so i was thinking just use
sannieshop.com

thanks

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

Use the farm the only way to go beans in 14 days total use something u know for sure is to work like the farm cant beat the prices and fast work

The Joker

The Joker

This is not the best subject to announce in a thread about who sends what where. I've ordered from Sannie, no problem. He's a straight shooter. I've not read of any delays with his shipments or lack of response from staff regarding an order. The freebies rock.
I ordered Madonna and got Cheese x Amnesia Haze freebie which is very nice.

O

oprah

Order right from Sannie. Done it many times. I live in the midwest and get them in 7 to 9 days from sending the order.

S

sannie

Yes we do ship to the USA but without the spongepots because the customs pick them out to easy.
We use a special stealth method to be sure the seeds will arive on youre doormat in good order.

greetz sannie

T

The Passenger

Mine made it to the US about 3 weeks from the day I sent payment.

Pretty clever stealth method, too!

S

SSHZ

I'm 2 for 2 with Sannie's site. My first order he sent me a full extra pack of what I ordered and still gave me his regular freebies. He quickly responds to questions, his prices are great, I get my orders in 7-10 days (U.S.). His freebies are the best available- better than most regular seeds for sale at the other seed banks. And if thats not enough-his genetics are top-notch. I just finished his Anesthesia, which was a low yielder but very high quality. I am now 3 weeks in flowering of his Herijuana. I've ordered from everyone over the years- and although Atitude is great too- Sannie is a great guy and now gets all my business!

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Just got mine in cali, took about a week from when I ordered um, real good service and all intact! Got the herijuanaIBL, Killing FieldsF2, and chocolate rain.... with Chemdog D X true blueberry freebies!

D

dailychronic

I have to say I prefer sannies stealth shipping over anyone elses. I really appreciate the effort especially when he isn't charging crazy prices just good prices.

southstreets

southstreets

got mine.. took 5 days to get motarebels sour turbo f2's i think with free nycd x afghani beans... fast and uber stealth... but i've also got EVERY order from the farm!!!

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
yeah I wanted to get mine from the farm but they didnt have the ones I wanted, herijuana and chocolate rain.

CannaSeur

CannaSeur

sannies is the shit!!! Fast,affordable,good quality,honest and good service

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sannie's

Have no fear, they're a great company with excellent freebies and great prices

mal

B

Buddy Hemphill

dude is the best.

discreet package

fast shipping

dank

freebies that ROCK!!!!!!!!!

I dont jock people either. Sannie is straight.

Mogrow

Mogrow

got my beans yesterday, super fast delivery, righteous price, good communications. sweet deal. know time to let the jackberry ripp.

T

theguapo

gotta give a shout out to Sannie. Got my latest batch of gear... some Extrema fems, Hericules Fems and some Chocolate Chunk x The Mask. I'm looking forward to these! They made it here in 1 week too! Thank you Sannie sir!

C

cuahitl

Sannie is gtg. Took two weeks to get my last order. Waiting on one now.

organicness

organicness

Do people typically send cash over or use a CC on his site? Is that an OK thing to post about? Just curious.

Top Bottom