sannieshop ship to the USA

• Thread starter growlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PurpleLungs

Ordered from Sannie twice. First time got the herijuana in 10 days to cali. The second order was Extrema that order nevered arrived. I contacted Sannie, he apoligized and emailed saying he resent the order. That second order never arrived either, that was about 3 months ago. I never contacted Sannie again as i really dont know where the orders went. Hopefully they were just never sent. Either way it sucks cause that Herijuana is the bomb and i really like Sannies stuff.

Has this happened to anyone else?

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

I'm having some issues now too. I ordered 20 heri's and 10 chocolate rain and I recieved a package 2 weeks later only all I got was 2 packs of freebies and not what I payed for. I ended up with about 11 beans total and I payed for 30. Sannie said he was sending more but It's been a month now and I havn't recieved them. I hope the man didnt confiscate them!

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

I just want to update what I had mentioned in the previous post. So the second order Sannie shipped never arrived so he sent it out AGAIN and it got to me in 6 days. The customer service is top notch and he is an honest man. I hope the genetics are as good as everyone says they are! Thank you Sannie!!

Top Bottom