Santa’s Wishlist

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I neeed one of these. There's so much grow sh*t I could use it for. First I'd build new brackets to give my grow lights a tighter clearance.
View attachment 842859

That’s cool. Had no idea it existed. I’m actually in the market for a 3d printer but I need a much larger print area. It’s on sale right now too for $699. That’s a great deal for everything it can do.

Erick31876

Erick31876

It is just strange how it only happened to them 2 strains, i probably just got some bad seeds. I actually brought the chocolope seeds 3 separate times and not 1 popped.i even tried soaking them in water first and nothing
I neeed one of these. There's so much grow sh*t I could use it for. First I'd build new brackets to give my grow lights a tighter clearance.
View attachment 842859
Is that a 3d printer or a milling machine

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

That’s cool. Had no idea it existed. I’m actually in the market for a 3d printer but I need a much larger print area. It’s on sale right now too for $699. That’s a great deal for everything it can do.

...and they're touting it's ability to expand the table sise. I don't know if it's a kit they build or some kind of open source Rep-Rap build. I've been drooling over these for over 15yrs since I saw the plans for the first home made Rep-Rap.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
It is just strange how it only happened to them 2 strains, i probably just got some bad seeds. I actually brought the chocolope seeds 3 separate times and not 1 popped.i even tried soaking them in water first and nothing

It does 3d printing, laser engraving and CnC milling. Crazy versital.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Both, and laser cutter.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
...and they're touting it's ability to expand the table sise. I don't know if it's a kit they build or some kind of open source Rep-Rap build. I've been drooling over these for over 15yrs since I saw the plans for the first home made Rep-Rap.

Oh that’s cool. I found one on amazon with good ratings that will build up to 12” x 12” x 14” so I’m thinking that might be what I need.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Oh that’s cool. I found one on amazon with good ratings that will build up to 12” x 12” x 14” so I’m thinking that might be what I need.

That's a good sise table. Make sure it's heated though.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Ahh ok. Yeah I’m not sure if it is. What the advantage of a heated table?

So 3d plastic builds won't warp as easy. But the industry might have fixed that prob within the plastic chemistry by now. It was an issue just a few years ago. Haven't kept up lately.

There's another type that builds with ceramic/metal amalgam or some sh*t but they're booku $$$.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Grew C99 years ago and it was great. I had Apollo 11 and 13 seeds but never got a chance to grow em out. Also had a few crosses with Apollo 11 in it but again never got a chance to pop em. Had over 60 strains and got popped back in 2007. Lots of rare gems too from the 2000-2007 era when I was collecting them from heavens stairway and cbay. If you ever f2 those let me know. Would love to give em a try. Their strains are very stable so f2s imo would be just as good.

I have no plans on making seeds at the moment, but knows what will happen once I get and pop the seeds. They do have Cindy99 available again, but it was sold out by the time I got to purchase my seeds.

I know how you feel with losing those strains, in 2009 I lost a bunch of really great genetics also. I didn’t get popped but the grow I was working on did get raided. After that I had a few different cuts I had to give up because I moved. So I am really looking forward to seeing what I get out the seeds I just ordered.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I have no plans on making seeds at the moment, but knows what will happen once I get and pop the seeds. They do have Cindy99 available again, but it was sold out by the time I got to purchase my seeds.

I know how you feel with losing those strains, in 2009 I lost a bunch of really great genetics also. I didn’t get popped but the grow I was working on did get raided. After that I had a few different cuts I had to give up because I moved. So I am really looking forward to seeing what I get out the seeds I just ordered.

Ordered a couple packs of seeds last night.

Sour Larry Lime Pebbles 9 from @thunderfudge
Wonka Bars from Exotic Genetixs

Can’t wait.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Ordered a couple packs of seeds last night.

Sour Larry Lime Pebbles 9 from @thunderfudge
Wonka Bars from Exotic Genetixs

Can’t wait.

Fudge is a straight up cool dude. I was considering one of his strains & he told me to wait until a dif batch of that flavor I was chasing comes out from a dif breeder he recommended.

To have a breeder point you in the direction of another breeder, because he knows the flavor the other breeder has is what your really after, is honesty to the max & I respect the hell outta that. Good business practice, "I ain't got it, but I can point you in the direction of who does"

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Fudge is a straight up cool dude. I was considering one of his strains & he told me to wait until a dif batch of that flavor I was chasing comes out from a dif breeder he recommended.

To have a breeder point you in the direction of another breeder, because he knows the flavor the other breeder has is what your really after, is honesty to the max & I respect the hell outta that. Good business practice, "I ain't got it, but I can point you in the direction of who does"

Now that IS cool. Mad props to @thunderfudge!

Top Bottom