Santa’s Wishlist

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
my dad used to say shit like that. "you kids are lucky!wen i was your age all we got for xmas was a shiny new penny,a lump of coal and a tangerine."
Shit man, I'm so old I can remember getting a 15.00 set of rock em sock em robots. And was stoked to have that. I wore them mothers out...………….. Nowadays young uns get $ 700 apple phones and new beemers. How the friggn times have changed. :( Entitlement anyone???? :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah my grandpa used to tell me he walked 50 miles in the snow to school and home everyday. Uphill both ways!

We are Jewish so for Hanukkah he would have to give me 3 pennies, 4 lumps of coal and a tangerine. ;-)
Mine did it with no shoes. :D

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Shit man, I'm so old I can remember getting a 15.00 set of rock em sock em robots. And was stoked to have that. I wore them mothers out...………….. Nowadays young uns get $ 700 apple phones and new beemers. How the friggn times have changed. :( Entitlement anyone???? :D

I always wished for rock ‘me sock ‘em robots. That and Crossfire. My cousin had them both, I never got them. Though that’s not to say I didn’t get nice presents as a kid, but nothing like what a lot of these kids get today.

Top Bottom