Sassy's 2015 Greenhouse

• Thread starter Sassyfemme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sassyfemme

A strain from the region of Azad Jammu and Kashmir. Azad is named after this region. I'm fairly sure it's an indica landrace.
Feb5 Azad

Cali Orange
Feb5 Cali O

Canadian Crude ( N.L. x Diesel )
Feb5 Canadian Crude

818 Headband, aka Sour OG from Cali Connections
Feb5 Headband

Nebula x Juan x Big
Feb5 Nebula x Juan x Big

Seedlings; Trainwreck, Herijuana, Jack The Ripper, Headband, Canadian Crude, Cluster Bomb
Feb5 seedlings

north knect

north knect

A strain from the region of Azad Jammu and Kashmir. Azad is named after this region. I'm fairly sure it's an indica landrace.
View attachment 482470

Cali Orange
View attachment 482471

View attachment 482472

818 Headband, aka Sour OG from Cali Connections
View attachment 482473

Nebula x Juan x Big
View attachment 482474

Seedlings; Trainwreck, Herijuana, Jack The Ripper, Headband, Canadian Crude, Cluster Bomb
View attachment 482475
Well looks like your off to the races now..will be nice to watch those little seedling turn into trees in ur green house..will be quite the veg time..good luck and good vibes :D

Azhden

Azhden

Who's Herijuana ? is it Sannies, Mota, etc?

I have a few beans left of Motareble Herijuana and I think both Mota and Sannie sourced it from Woodhorse Seeds ('creator' of Heri). It was always some potent meds.

I'm excited to see what appears whomever the breeder :cool:

S

Sassyfemme

Who's Herijuana ? is it Sannies, Mota, etc?

I have a few beans left of Motareble Herijuana and I think both Mota and Sannie sourced it from Woodhorse Seeds ('creator' of Heri). It was always some potent meds.

I'm excited to see what appears whomever the breeder :cool:

As far as I know, the breeder who gave the seeds to me said they were from Mota. I also have the Trainwreck F2 and Jack The Ripper F2 from Barefrog. :)

S

Sassyfemme

Hello all :)

Just wanted to give a little update on how things are going indoors, until it's nice enough outside to put up the greenhouse and eventually transplant them. Here are some images of seedlings and young plants. Except for the 818 Headband, aka Sour OG from Cali Connection, all the seeds I cracked and that are now growing well, are from regular seeds given to me from 2 different breeders.

Seedlings
March15 seedlings

Canadian Crude ( N.L. x Diesel ), Ace Of Spade, Serious6, Bubba Kush x Ace Of Spade
March15 transplants

818 Headband, ( OG Kush x Snow Lotus ) X ( OG Kush x Snow Lotus ) and Canadian Crude
March15 transplants1

Nebula x Juan x Big
March9 Nebula x Juan x Big

S

Sassyfemme

Some of the young plants coming along, will be transplanting into larger pots soon. Plants, sex still to be revealed.
View attachment 495968 View attachment 495973

Ace of Spades Canadian Crude ( N.L. x Diesel )

View attachment 495978 View attachment 495979

Blue God Bubba Kush x Ace of Spades Headband, aka Sour OG feminized
View attachment 495982 View attachment 495985 View attachment 495989

Chemo Nebula x Juan x Big OG Kush x Snow Lotus
View attachment 495991 View attachment 495993 View attachment 495994

Serious 6
View attachment 495995

S

Sassyfemme

Here is the update; plants are coming along and are healthy, other than the Headband which came as feminized seeds, all the others below are from regular seeds and sex is still not declared. I am also expecting feminized Cannatonic seeds plus a few cuttings each of U.K. Cheese, Black Destroyer and Sin Mint. Now, my happy problem is to figure out which strains I'll eventually transplant out in the greenhouse, while keeping others as mothers for down the line. :)

Young plants, some still need to be transplanted to larger pots, all are regular seeds and I am waiting for their sex to declare.

March21 young plants

Young plants. In the mix are a few Trainwrecks. :)
March21 young plants pre sex

Ace of Spades
March21 Ace of Spades

Blue God
March21 Blue God

Bubba Kush x Ace of Spades
March21 Bubba Kush x Ace of Spades

March21 Canadian Crude

Chemo
March21 Chemo

Headband, aka Sour OG
March21 Headband

Nebula x Juan x Big
March21 NebulaxJuanxBig

OG Kush x Snow Lotus
March21 OG Kush x Snow Lotus

Serious 6
March21 Serious 6

S

Sassyfemme

Hi everyone! :D

Just wanted to give you a quick update, plants are coming along fine though I'm still in the process of weeding out the males. Tallest so far is a 818 Headband, aka Sour OG standing at 18 inches. I also just started cracking a few Cannatonic feminized seeds and am waiting on some clones of U.K. Cheese, Sin Mint and Black Destroyer. Not all plants will be put out in the greenhouse come June, I will be keeping many as mothers. Here are pics from this morning.

Ace of Spades

Ap3 Ace of Spades

Blue God
Ap3 Blue God

Bubba Kush x Ace of Spades
Ap3 Bubba Kush x Ace of Spades

Ap3 Canadian Crude

Chemo
Ap3 Chemo

818 Headband, aka Sour OG
Ap3 Headband

Nebula x Juan x Big
Ap3 Nebula x Juan x Big

( OG Kush x Snow Lotus ) X ( OG Kush x Snow Lotus )
Ap3 OG Kush x Snow Lotus

Serious 6
Ap3 Serious 6

Trainwreck
Ap3 Trainwreck

White Russian
Ap3 White Russian

S

Sassyfemme

Here's a peek at our greenhouse being built, the covering will be installed by next week, weather permitting. I am excited to start this new season in a greenhouse, so far we will have 20 raised boxes, 15 of which are 4' x 4' and 5 that are 3' x 3' ( was what was left of the lumber that was available ). :)

DSCF3931

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

O heck yea! That is coming together nicely. No pressure treated wood on the end walls? Do you have them down on the bottom plate at least? The added cost of lumber was expensive on my build because of this. I see you have some boxed out areas in your framing for fans I would guess? Very nice, very nice.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Also, you got roll up sides for that? If not, maybe look into it. You can buy a roll up assembly that would work with that frame for sure. Is that a Rimol frame?

S

Sassyfemme

O heck yea! That is coming together nicely. No pressure treated wood on the end walls? Do you have them down on the bottom plate at least? The added cost of lumber was expensive on my build because of this. I see you have some boxed out areas in your framing for fans I would guess? Very nice, very nice.

Hi Bulldog11 :)

Thank you, one of the most expensive lumber costs were the treated lumber 2" x 6" x16"'s for the base all around, the guys had to double them, drill holes and bang steel rods in them to hold everything down nice and solid. Those boxed out areas are in fact manual passive vents to allow hot air to escape. The sides will roll up about 4' and the end double doors can be opened for more air circulation and we also have 4 huge industrial stand alone fans and I'm thinking of using 2 of them in the greenhouse. :)

So far, it's cost us about half of what it might have if we had bought the greenhouse new. We got this greenhouse for 1900.$ ( 24' x 90' x 13' though we are using only 70' of it ), the new covering was about 550.$ then add on lumber, screws, manual labour, equipment rentals and I got to say OUCHhhhhh, lol. At least this should last a few years. :)

S

Sassyfemme

My partner carrying the raised box section into the greenhouse area for assembly, we only got 3 more done today before my lower back gave out again. Everything will be up and operational by next Tuesday or Wednesday, then it's all about filling the boxes with super soil and planting. :)

DSCF3936

S

Sassyfemme

Life can be some kind of wacky fun at times, I have been invited to get two cuttings from a U.K. Cheese mother plus will be cracking OG Kush ( breeder unknown ) as well as some UBC Chemo seeds F2. If any of the seeds are female, I will add them to the greenhouse family or if too late to grow to a decent size, I will keep them as mothers for next season. :)

S

Sassyfemme

It's June 7th, and we just planted 6 of them, my back is singing a symphony in pain major, lol, from all the shovelling and mixing amendments. Here are a few images. :)

Some of the fresh transplants are looking a little stressed, hopefully they will bounce back.

6 plants

818 Headband, aka Sour OG
Headband

OG Kush x Snow Lotus
OG Kush x Snow Lotus

Serious 6
Serious 6

Trainwreck
Trainwreck

6 plants
Top Bottom